WTF - Crazy Cleaning Lady

LOL. There's a maintenance man here that has the hots for me too! Fortunately mine isn't creepy!

Ok, work venting;

I am rushing around today because I am going to be gone tomorrow. I was just upstairs and now I have to go back up, and I'll be there for a while. So, I'm a little stressed to begin with. Anyway, there is this janitor here, and he is hanging around the elevator too often, and gets into it with me too many times. And he's always giving me this big smile, like "imagine this, we're in the elevator together again". And trying to chat me up , and staring at me.

And I'm really right about where I get with BB with this guy. Two seconds from blasting his ass. What does this guy think, that I'm going to turn around to him and say "oh you know, since we're in the elevator alone again, do you want to f?"

I feel like I'm going to let him have it big time soon. Just yell at him, "smell me. Do you really think you're ever going to have sex with a girl who smells that good? Have you smelled yourself? Because that would be your first clue"

Aah, you don't want to do that. If he's looney enough to sort of stalk you (and that's what he's doing) you can't predict what he might conclude and then do if you humiliate him in that way. Best to just get off the elevator when he starts to follow you on, or make sure somebody else is ready to go on with you and keep that person between you, etc. There's no way to evaluate the extent of his obsession, or how far it might go if there's some perceived trauma (blatant rejection, e.g.). I don't want to sound scary but there are some really scary people out there and you don't always know exactly how far they're willing to go or what their breaking points might be. Best not to provoke an outright confrontation. If that sounds cowardly, sorry, but it's prudent.

Aah, you don't want to do that. If he's looney enough to sort of stalk you (and that's what he's doing) you can't predict what he might conclude and then do if you humiliate him in that way. Best to just get off the elevator when he starts to follow you on, or make sure somebody else is ready to go on with you and keep that person between you, etc. There's no way to evaluate the extent of his obsession, or how far it might go if there's some perceived trauma (blatant rejection, e.g.). I don't want to sound scary but there are some really scary people out there and you don't always know exactly how far they're willing to go or what their breaking points might be. Best not to provoke an outright confrontation. If that sounds cowardly, sorry, but it's prudent.

LOL. Damn, Thorn. I just look at him as an annoying jerk. None of this ever occured to me. But, you're being very sensible and I'll keep it in mind. Thanks.

Are you serious....?

Darla looks for attention in anyway she can get it...she seeks confrontation...then cries for assistance...some in here patronize her others make fun of her...end of story!:rolleyes:

LOL. Damn, Thorn. I just look at him as an annoying jerk. None of this ever occured to me. But, you're being very sensible and I'll keep it in mind. Thanks.

she's absolutely right though. its best not to encourage it. think about excited our resident drunk gets when you merely mention his name. Don't give him an 'in'.

You and darla are unbelievable.............

she's absolutely right though. its best not to encourage it. think about excited our resident drunk gets when you merely mention his name. Don't give him an 'in'.

You instigate then try to look so very innocent...news flash most guys would not give you the time of day outside of having a little humor in a message board...and most think the two of you are the resident board drunks!;)

Crazy Cleaning lady came in the morning before I had my coffee so I wasn't too aware of exactly what conversation she had with herself. it worked out well. I hope she continues to come up here around that time.

Now getting on to my real b!tch session:

you ever work with someone who you think is mildly retarded? I mean, the guy's a manager and has NO ownership of his work. He has to be told step by step instead of figuring it out. Its really annoying. Going over his work is pretty scary actually.

Crazy Cleaning lady came in the morning before I had my coffee so I wasn't too aware of exactly what conversation she had with herself. it worked out well. I hope she continues to come up here around that time.

you ever work with someone who you think is mildly retarded? I mean, the guy's a manager and has NO ownership of his work. He has to be told step by step instead of figuring it out. Its really annoying. Going over his work is pretty scary actually.

I don't think I have ever worked with anyone I thought was mildly retarded. I have posted with a lot of people I have suspected to be so however...I can only guess it must suck to work with one.

I don't think I have ever worked with anyone I thought was mildly retarded. I have posted with a lot of people I have suspected to be so however...I can only guess it must suck to work with one.

I mean he's not as stupid as Bush, but some of the stuff he does...........he'll do it and then ask me what it is he's doing. I'm like, 'ummm hello......it came from you'. I basically have investigate his stuff and tell him how to do it correctly. So annoying. I shouldn't have done it in the beginning - its my fault for setting the precedent.

yeah I used to work with several Bush supporters in FL... sigh I know what you mean.

Yes. When I worked in finance the comptroller had some sort of breakdown; I felt as if I were explaining things to a small child. He was so confused, I could only feel profoundly sorry for him. It was really sad. Eventually he was replaced.

His only job is to supervise the checkbook and he had a breakdown?

Well it was a little more complex than that. He was a relatively new hire after his predecessor was promoted. He was "fragile" from the start, making most of us wonder why he'd left what had appeared to be a plum position. He had two managers, of whom I was one, who took care of the nuts and bolts, but there had to be a central figure to oversee the whole mess.

Back