WTF - Crazy Cleaning Lady

I talk to myself all the time. My boss jokes that this is why I've got an office instead of a cube. It's not a conversation, as such, though. More like "What the f#&k is wrong with this stupid thing? What the hell do you MEAN 'type mismatch'"? Where's the f#%king mismatch?"

I do the same exact thing. But Tiana's cleaning lady sounds like a different kind of thing.

I talk to myself all the time. My boss jokes that this is why I've got an office instead of a cube. It's not a conversation, as such, though. More like "What the f#&k is wrong with this stupid thing? What the hell do you MEAN 'type mismatch'"? Where's the f#%king mismatch?"

whole nother ball of wax. This lady has full blown conversations with herself like someone is on the other end consersing with her.

whole nother ball of wax. This lady has full blown conversations with herself like someone is on the other end consersing with her.

Creepy. I've seen other people like that recently, but they have those little phone things attached to their ears. :p

Creepy. I've seen other people like that recently, but they have those little phone things attached to their ears. :p

Oh, how I would love to see her with a bluetooth one of these days.
I'd be so much less creeped out by her.

Oh, how I would love to see her with a bluetooth one of these days.
I'd be so much less creeped out by her.
Buy her a fake one, that way when people make fun of her she can point to it and walk on pretending that they are insane....

It will also serve as a hint...

Oh Geeez..........

This is a prime example of why..'Men are from Mars-Women from Jupiter' when it comes to gossip men may bite ya on the proverbial ass...then move on..women are akin to 'Pit Bulls':D ...once they bite they won't let it go..until the target is dead....a sad state of affairs...:cof1:

This is a prime example of why..'Men are from Mars-Women from Jupiter' when it comes to gossip men may bite ya on the proverbial ass...then move on..women are akin to 'Pit Bulls':D ...once they bite they won't let it go..until the target is dead....a sad state of affairs...:cof1:

Dude, it didn't happen ONE time, she walks by my cube talking almost everyday disturbing me. Additionally, this isn't gossip, this is just something that happens and I feel the need to share.

See.............

Men are from Mars...women from jupiter..we move on once the bite occurs...:rolleyes:

side note: Clarification...this only applies to straight men from mars...gay guys are from Jupiter as well...thats why they always agree with the ladies...they are girlie guys!:cof1:

Last edited:
Men are from Mars...women from jupiter..we move on once the bite occurs...:rolleyes:

side note: Clarification...this only applies to straight men from mars...gay guys are from Jupiter as well...thats why they always agree with the ladies...they are girlie guys!:cof1:

That's Venus, dummy.

Back