WTF - Crazy Cleaning Lady

Okay. Today was a double edged sword.

She sounded crazier than usual. I mean like Excorcism deep angry voice.....she mumbled something about "escucho" that's all I could make out. I got little creeped out. Then there was a bright side, I did hear a guy talking on the walkie talkie she had - so then I thought maybe she was talking ot him? But it was weird way to respond to his statements. But then I got scared again, when someone else on the walkie talkie answered him.

I can hear her in the bathroom singing now.

This is ridiculous.

Okay. Today was a double edged sword.

She sounded crazier than usual. I mean like Excorcism deep angry voice.....she mumbled something about "escucho" that's all I could make out. I got little creeped out. Then there was a bright side, I did hear a guy talking on the walkie talkie she had - so then I thought maybe she was talking ot him? But it was weird way to respond to his statements. But then I got scared again, when someone else on the walkie talkie answered him.

I can hear her in the bathroom singing now.

This is ridiculous.

LOL

I love these updates.

I had to go to the bathroom before she finished (I should have walked down stairs looking back).....she says, "Hi sweetie" and continued singing. After I washed my hands, she said, "Look at what you did to my mirror!" Apparently when I shook my hands a few splashes of water got on the mirror. The horror.

For God sakes SF, don't you read Top and Dano's posts? I'm manless ;)

Oh, plus, eww.

Well if you are manless... you can certainly turn to a fellow female if you choose.... just be prepared for the crowd of men watching... and don't be pissed if they bring popcorn and beer.

I had to go to the bathroom before she finished (I should have walked down stairs looking back).....she says, "Hi sweetie" and continued singing. After I washed my hands, she said, "Look at what you did to my mirror!" Apparently when I shook my hands a few splashes of water got on the mirror. The horror.

Takes her job seriously, that is a good thing . Esp with slobs like you around :rolleyes:

So today she was walking into the bathroom and then she busted out laughing and then started talking (as though someone was there) in response to the laughing. It was so bad that this time I had to get to see if she was talking to someone. Pathetic.

So today she was walking into the bathroom and then she busted out laughing and then started talking (as though someone was there) in response to the laughing. It was so bad that this time I had to get to see if she was talking to someone. Pathetic.

LOL

This poor woman, she really must be out of her mind. But maybe she's happier than most people, I mean, if she can talk to herself and crack herself up to, what could be so bad?

Good Lord..........

Give this poor soul some slack Lady T...this has become a bash the 'retard' thread...did your mommie not tell you if you had nothing nice to say about a person say nothing at all!;)

LOL

This poor woman, she really must be out of her mind. But maybe she's happier than most people, I mean, if she can talk to herself and crack herself up to, what could be so bad?

I guess. But you'd htink at some point in a quiet office she'd think to herself, "maybe I should quiet it down"

Give this poor soul some slack Lady T...this has become a bash the 'retard' thread...did your mommie not tell you if you had nothing nice to say about a person say nothing at all!;)

She's in an office talking to herself.

And laughing.

amongst herself.

I talk to myself all the time. My boss jokes that this is why I've got an office instead of a cube. It's not a conversation, as such, though. More like "What the f#&k is wrong with this stupid thing? What the hell do you MEAN 'type mismatch'"? Where's the f#%king mismatch?"

Back