WTF - Crazy Cleaning Lady

I'm going to kill this guy. I had to take out my ipod earphones, which I've had in for two days now to block this guy out, because I have to do something that I need to concentrate on, and bam! He's coughing up stuff and spitting again.

This guy isn't going to make it.

I'm going to kill this guy. I had to take out my ipod earphones, which I've had in for two days now to block this guy out, because I have to do something that I need to concentrate on, and bam! He's coughing up stuff and spitting again.

This guy isn't going to make it.
Have you asked to be moved yet? Seriously, it is religious expression and therefore protected.

OMG, I can't believe I missed this yesterday!

RU serious damo? That's a religious thing?

yeah. you've got it worse then me. My problem comes around daily, but is gone within a few minutes.

I just have the normal cleaning lady type that speaks no English.

In my experience from a call center that dealt with people all over North America, I always found New York CITY people the rudest, so Darla's story doesn't surprise me at all.
Most polite were the people from Southern states, everything is "Yes sir".

Aww...she likes you! Who wouldn't? I like you too.

My problem is I smile too much at people. I need to cut it out. They tend to think your friendly and wouldn't mind having a conversation. I need to get my mean grill on.

Back