WTF - Crazy Cleaning Lady

Well it was a little more complex than that. He was a relatively new hire after his predecessor was promoted. He was "fragile" from the start, making most of us wonder why he'd left what had appeared to be a plum position. He had two managers, of whom I was one, who took care of the nuts and bolts, but there had to be a central figure to oversee the whole mess.

LOL. I can see that happening in some finance jobs actually. This ain't one of them! I mean, this is just financial modelling, its not even like he has to worry about debits/credit or reconciling invoices.

LOL. I can see that happening in some finance jobs actually. This ain't one of them! I mean, this is just financial modelling, its not even like he has to worry about debits/credit or reconciling invoices.

Absolutely LadyT, look what it has done to topper.

She walked by my cube earlier and was raving about my hair. I don't know if that's a good or bad sign.

LOL

What did you say?

I just smiled and said thank you.

Actually maybe it wasn't acompliment. I'm not having a particularly good hair day or anything and she did just stop by the cube and go, "Oh wow.....look at all your hair" and smiled. It may have been a veiled insult.

I just smiled and said thank you.

Actually maybe it wasn't acompliment. I'm not having a particularly good hair day or anything and she did just stop by the cube and go, "Oh wow.....look at all your hair" and smiled. It may have been a veiled insult.

LOL Oh man that is definitely a double-edged comment. That’s funny.

She walked by my cube earlier and was raving about my hair. I don't know if that's a good or bad sign.

You probably just have awesome hair.

I told a dude today that he had a great tie. That doesn't make me gay, does it? :)

yeah. you are.

Maybe she just wanted to have something to say; you're probably one of the very few who even acknowledges her. People like that so often come out with the most outrageous comments!

Her problem, not yours. You probably have great hair today.

Why just the other day when I was in this office she was muttering something to herself. Its really annoying and creepy.

Why just the other day when I was in this office she was muttering something to herself. Its really annoying and creepy.
I shouldn't tell you this, but your thoughts are never quiet and you spend all your time talking politics to nobody at all in particular. She's always muttering because she thinks you are crazy. Some day she's going to get online and talk about the "crazy office lady"....

Back