• He Raptures the whole bunch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He asks FEMA to handle it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
G

Guns Guns Guns

The stores are closed. The nation is in turmoil.

Jesus retreats into his bunker. Being omnipotent, He had a panic room built into His sepulcher.

He hath stocked it with canned Spam, Gatorade and 24-packs of Charmin from CostCo.

He also layeth up for Himself assorted semi-automatic weapons and much store of ammo.

Suddenly, his neighbors appear at His door and beg for food.

WWJD?

"For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.”

Clearly, this is not acceptable to modern rightwing Christian survivalists.

Perhaps their beliefs can be summed up thusly:

“For I was hungry and you blasted me with multiple head shots for you had not hoarded canned Spam unto myself to share with those too stupid to plan ahead, I was thirsty and you shot me full of lead, for you had not laid aside plentiful stores of Gatorade to give it all away and let your own Children thirst, I was a stranger and you riddled me with armor-piercing rounds, lest I ask you for help, I was naked and you called me a pervert as you joyously wasted me, I was sick and you left me to die because I could have AIDS, I was in prison and you said I deserved it, for I was a minority.”

Better?

jesus-gun-500x390.jpg

\(\(V\/V)/)/, what would you do if there were a catastophic social collapse and you had enough food to keep your family alive for 3 or 4 months, and it looked like it would be at least that long before supplies could be replenished??

What would you do in the situation that has been discussed?

The stores are closed. The nation is in turmoil.

Jesus retreats into his bunker. Being omnipotent, He had a panic room built into His sepulcher.

He hath stocked it with canned Spam, Gatorade and 24-packs of Charmin from CostCo.

He also layeth up for Himself assorted semi-automatic weapons and much store of ammo.

Suddenly, his neighbors appear at His door and beg for food.

WWJD?

if they were meant to survive, they'd have been given notice by his father. since they weren't, they're all supposed to end up like those that didn't get to board noah's boat.

\(\(V\/V)/)/, what would you do if there were a catastophic social collapse and you had enough food to keep your family alive for 3 or 4 months, and it looked like it would be at least that long before supplies could be replenished?? What would you do in the situation that has been discussed?

I'm not sure. I don't worry about it.

if they were meant to survive, they'd have been given notice by his father. since they weren't, they're all supposed to end up like those that didn't get to board noah's boat.

So you're the Angel of Death, and people who aren't consumed with fear are sinners who deserve to die at your hands?

Thanks for clearing up that Biblical conumdrum.

You are forgiven.

jesus-gun.gif.png

I didn't ask whether you worry about it. I just asked what you would do. How about what you THINK you would do?

I don't know. It seems kind of silly to me, like "duck and cover" in the event of a nuclear blast.

you asked what would jesus do, now what I would do. remember?

Now what you would do? No, what would Jesus do. Not you. You seem confused.

Was He speaking though you?

Because I don't see any red text here:

I don't think about things like that. Why do you?

That shows you do not have a family. Its one of the things that every Dad I have ever talked to, on this subject, has thought about.

And are you claiming you have not thought about what you would do, despite being in a conversation for several days, in at least two threads, on that very topic?

I very much doubt that.

That shows you do not have a family.

Does it? Your standard of evidence is amazing.

Its one of the things that every Dad I have ever talked to has thought about.

Every dad you've ever talked to? How many is that? Did you ask every one of them if they'd kill people? Seriously?Jesus.

And are you claiming you have not thought about what you would do, despite being in a conversation for several days, in at least two threads, on that very topic? I very much doubt that.

Is that what I said?

The conversation is about what survivalists say they'd do.

Check the thread title.

I'm not a survivalist. Why would I answer questions that don't concern me?

Your doubts aren't my problem, are they? After all, aren't you an admitted liar?

Does it? Your standard of evidence is amazing.

Every dad you've ever talked to? How many is that? Did you ask every one of them if they'd kill people? Seriously?Jesus.

I have talked to quite a few men about how they feel about their families. I have talked to quite a few men about what lengths they would go to in order to protect their families.
Its not an uncommon conversation.

I have talked to quite a few men about how they feel about their families. I have talked to quite a few men about what lengths they would go to in order to protect their families. Its not an uncommon conversation.

Didn't you just say this?

Its one of the things that every Dad I have ever talked to, on this subject, has thought about.

Is there a difference between "quite a few" and "every"?

Are you walking back again?

747322-i221.photobucket.com-albums-dd3-theoldradio-Moonwalk.gif

Back