• Start date Start date

WWJD?

• He Raptures the whole bunch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He asks FEMA to handle it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What is hard to understand about "I don't spend time worrying about that"?

I didn't ask what you spend time worrying about. I asked what the wages of sin are.

You don't have to answer, of course.

I didn't ask what you spend time worrying about. I asked what the wages of sin are.

You don't have to answer, of course.

I know the answer. But I dislike selectively pickings bits from the bible without considering context.

I also do not worry about my lust being sinful. It isn't.

But here is the answer to your question: "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

I know the answer. But I dislike selectively pickings bits from the bible without considering context. I also do not worry about my lust being sinful. It isn't. But here is the answer to your question: "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

Good boy.

How many have you led to Christ?

Can you tell me, or should I ask your wife?

No you are not. But whether you are or not has no bearing on the truth of what I said.

I'm sure that from your perspective you are happily married. Yet you admitted that your wife doesn't suffer fools gladly.

I'm not trying to rub it in. I feel compassion.

I'm sure that from your perspective you are happily married. Yet you admitted that your wife doesn't suffer fools gladly.

I'm not trying to rub it in. I feel compassion.

So you claim you don't think about what you would do if you were attacked, but you are obviously thinking my marriage. lol Suuuure.

So you claim you don't think about what you would do if you were attacked, but you are obviously thinking my marriage. lol Suuuure.

I don't claim it, I state it as a fact.

I thought about your marriage - briefly - when you complained about your wife in post 50. It must be Hell for her, married to you.

I don't claim it, I state it as a fact.

I thought about your marriage - briefly - when you complained about your wife in post 50. It must be Hell for her, married to you.

No, you CLAIMED you don't think about things that have not happened. And I think you are lying.

No, you CLAIMED you don't think about things that have not happened. And I think you are lying.

So you know my thoughts? Prove it. What am I thinking of right now?

I attach little importance to your "thoughts", as it happens.

tumblr_lm0h374Mc21qdlkgg.gif

If you are claiming you never think about what you will do if you are attacked, I call bullshit. Especially when you have been involved in discussion for a week about it.

Back