WWJD?

• He Raptures the whole bunch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He asks FEMA to handle it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Didn't you just say this?

Is there a difference between "quite a few" and "every"?

Are you walking back again?

No, you are incorrect.

Do you need a lesson in english?

"Its one of the things that every Dad I have ever talked to, on this subject, has thought about."

In this sentence I said that every Dad I have talked to about this topic has thought about. So of all the Dads with whom I have discussed this topic, all of them have thought about it.

"I have talked to quite a few men about how they feel about their families. I have talked to quite a few men about what lengths they would go to in order to protect their families. Its not an uncommon conversation."

In this sentence I state that I have talked to quite a few men about how they feel about their families.

In other words, I have talked to quite a few about how they feel about their families, and of those, all have thought about the subject.

Jesus said to love your neigbor.

Jesus said to love your enemies.

Jesus said to feed the hungry.

Can a Christian ignore those commands?

If abortion is murder and a Christian survivalist "defending" his hoard shoots a starving pregnant woman and kills her unborn child, is it self-defense to kill the mother and murder to kill the fetus?

If abortion is murder and a Christian survivalist "defending" his hoard shoots a starving pregnant woman and kills her unborn child, is it self-defense to kill the mother and murder to kill the fetus?

Kinda working on a specific and farfetched situation, aren't you?

If the mother attacks an armed household, she committed suicide and she murdered her baby.

Kinda working on a specific and farfetched situation, aren't you? If the mother attacks an armed household, she committed suicide and she murdered her baby.

So the you're saying the mother dies trying to commit the sins of theft and covetousness, and the Christian survivalist helps her commit another couple - suicide and infanticide.

Jesus must be so proud.

2082826967_8165ca8065.jpg

So the you're saying the mother dies trying to commit the sins of theft and covetousness, and the Christian survivalist helps her commit another couple - suicide and infanticide.

Jesus must be so proud.

2082826967_8165ca8065.jpg

Jesus told me it would be ok as long as she wasn't really hot.

Back