X

Hawkeye10

ButterMilk Man
Contributor
The former Twitter.....what do you think of the rebranding? What do you think of the Musk plan to make it into a new WeChat?

I am very much not liking it so far.

As far as I know Musk isn't coming up with the plans anymore, his new CEO is.

I know changing Facebook to Meta hasn't really had an impact, it's just confusing now.

I suppose it will depend on how the CEO markets it.

I know changing Facebook to Meta hasn't really had an impact, it's just confusing now.

Making Twitter into a new WeChat is not a new idea....Musk had it years ago and was openly talking about it as be bought Twitter.

Interesting side topics: The instant collapse of Meta's Threads, and that the after something like a billion dollars (as I recall, dont quote me) spent on the goggles that has gotten nowhere.

There is only one way Twitter will ever come back to where it was, and that is to quit fucking with it, and by all means stop politicizing it.

If not, Twitter will just go down the SHITTER!

I am a poet- and I know it!

Right now, it is only worth half of what Musk paid for it- because he politicized it and kept fucking with it.

They have a new CEO, so give it time to heal itself.

The former Twitter.....what do you think of the rebranding? What do you think of the Musk plan to make it into a new WeChat?

I am very much not liking it so far.

I think a rebrand makes sense in light of all the new functionality thats been talked about.

I hope rolling out all that stuff is coming soon or he loses all the punch a rebrand is designed to promote.

He fucked up announcing cybertruck years too early. I hope for everyone's sake the new stuff is a this year (if not this quarter) thing.

Whats dumber is Linda Yacc tweeting a picture of herself and bad joke Paris Hilton.

All these things are not new, neen in development since before he even closed the deal.

I think a rebrand makes sense in light of all the new functionality thats been talked about.

I hope rolling out all that stuff is coming soon or he loses all the punch a rebrand is designed to promote.

He fucked up announcing cybertruck years too early. I hope for everyone's sake the new stuff is a this year (if not this quarter) thing.

Whats dumber is Linda Yacc tweeting a picture of herself and bad joke Paris Hilton.

Rebranding makes sense too in the sense that we now know what Twitter did, and it was horrible.

SHAME

Back