X

The Twitter account of Tarik Cyril Amar (
@TarikCyrilAmar
) has been suspended over what was an obviously sarcastic tweet about how we are getting dragged into WW3 to continue the proxy war in Ukraine.

Likely this is part of a coordinated attack on Tarik for being one of the few Ukraine experts to speak honestly about the repercussions of continuing this war. You can see his analysis here:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I am seeing too many claims such as this....remember that the Revolution has enormous power over Musk.

Why would someone spend billions on a proven brand and then rebrand it into something else? It would have been cheaper and easier to start his own website and call it X. What an idiot.

JUST IN - U.S. Department of Justice is suing Elon Musk's SpaceX for "discriminating against refugees and asylum seekers in its hiring practices."

If U.S. law mandates wrecking America's most innovative company because it won't hire more refugees via affirmative action, then the law is wrong.

Fire the Office of Civil Rights.
-------------------------------------

You can be sure that this is about X, a shot across the bow....."YOU WILL OBEY!"

Why would you spend all that money to buy a famous brand, only to rebrand it and piss off much of its user base? It would have been cheaper just to start X from scratch.

There is only one way Twitter will ever come back to where it was, and that is to quit fucking with it, and by all means stop politicizing it.

If not, Twitter will just go down the SHITTER!

I am a poet- and I know it!

Right now, it is only worth half of what Musk paid for it- because he politicized it and kept fucking with it.

They have a new CEO, so give it time to heal itself.

Twitter was politicized...which is why it went down the shitter. Elon bought it and cleaned it up, and is now rebranding it to remove any last vestiges of what it was. I see you are trying to deny history again, Lizard.

Why would someone spend billions on a proven brand and then rebrand it into something else? It would have been cheaper and easier to start his own website and call it X. What an idiot.

Twitter proved itself to be a censorship problem. That's what killed it. Elon bought it and cleaned it up, and rebranded it to X.

Twitter was politicized...which is why it went down the shitter. Elon bought it and cleaned it up, and is now rebranding it to remove any last vestiges of what it was. I see you are trying to deny history again, Lizard.

No Sir! Elon bought it and drove it into the shitter FOR POLITICIZING IT!

It seems you have it all backasswards as always!

Back