X

Donald Trump on J6 sends message of peace & tells protesters to go home: Big Tech colludes to mass deplatform a sitting president.

Tucker Carlson reports on new J6 footage: Fox News fires him.

Elon Musk allows free discussion of new J6 videos: Organized attack campaign.

The J6 committee is organized, but not for an investigation, but for a ‘cover-up.’

J6 was a ‘coup,’ alright. It wasn’t by Donald Trump, however, but by his political enemies.

"One is a special number"
Bret on why not even one free mind meeting place can be allowed to exist in the New World Order.

The former Twitter.....what do you think of the rebranding? What do you think of the Musk plan to make it into a new WeChat?

I am very much not liking it so far.

I think I just got banned for responding to something the Hodgetwins posted.

It was this guy slapping his bride at their wedding, and they asked what would I do if I was her papa?

I said I'd cock that motherfucker right in the mouth.

And I'm banned for a bit.

I'll be messagin' them boys.

I think I just got banned for responding to something the Hodgetwins posted.

It was this guy slapping his bride at their wedding, and they asked what would I do if I was her papa?

I said I'd cock that motherfucker right in the mouth.

And I'm banned for a bit.

I'll be messagin' them boys.

Hodgetwins comes on my feed rather often, but I have no conclusions about this account to offer.

Or people call it Twitter-X....months in this still does not makes sense to me.

Same. Ah well, better to change the name but restore some free speech. From what I've heard, he's not perfect, but he's better than the group that was running it before, from what I've heard of the twitter files.

It’s not as simple as Elon Musk telling some random business owners to go fvck themselves. It’s truly a war he’s been fighting since offering to buy the app.

Blackrock and Vanguard were the largest shareholders of Twitter. They pushed the DEI narrative and the suppression of free speech. They agreed to sell Twitter to Elon because they had a plan.

Who’s the largest shareholders of Disney and Apple? Blackrock and Vanguard. They’re using ad money to try and control the platform still. They’re losing because they didn’t expect someone like Elon. They’ve run into the one person who money doesn’t control.

Elon will win in the long run. X will be the top platform in the world.

Back