Yea or Nay

Delicious irony:

Look at the keyboard. O & P right next to each other. Phone typo.

You've had your sorry ass handed to you here, so the two best tactics you have are diversion and pointing out keyboard typos.

Get the fuck off this forum, dumbfuck, and especially this thread. You're an idiot and got schooled here. As you always do.

Look at the keyboard. O & P right next to each other. Phone typo.

You've had your sorry ass handed to you here, so the two best tactics you have are diversion and pointing out keyboard typos.

Get the fuck off this forum, dumbfuck, and especially this thread. You're an idiot and got schooled here. As you always do.

You're hilarious. Claiming I'm illiterate in one sentence while unable to spell correctly in the next. LOL

You're hilarious. Claiming I'm illiterate in one sentence while unable to spell correctly in the next. LOL

I know, I know. Your best shot is to point out a typo.

Read the independent studies by those states, douchebag. Better yet, have someone else read and explain them to you. You are obviously unable to, illiterate moron.

I know, I know. Your best shot is to point out a typo.

Read the independent studies by those states, douchebag. Better yet, have someone else read and explain them to you. You are obviously unable to, illiterate moron.

You're funny. Sad, but funny.

Too funny. I write for a living. At $125/ hour it's a nice gig.

Sure you do. You can't even comprehend those independent studies. You're one of those dumbfucks that were trying to claim Mexicans were a separate race. 'Nuff said, moron.

Piss on somebody else's leg and tell them it's raining.

Last edited:
Back