Yearly check in

/MSG/

Uwaa OmO
Sup bitches. How y'all doin? I always wonder how my old friends who are still here are doing. I'd stop in and look more, but I don't need to be angry about retards on the internet, that's what Twitter is for.

Anyways, have I missed anything funny from people I like(ed) here? Oh, and is thread banning still a thing?

Sup bitches. How y'all doin? I always wonder how my old friends who are still here are doing. I'd stop in and look more, but I don't need to be angry about retards on the internet, that's what Twitter is for.

Anyways, have I missed anything funny from people I like(ed) here? Oh, and is thread banning still a thing?
Fuck U 2.

It is pretty much the same as last time you checked in on the retards front. The thread bans are by mod request, and the ignore feature has ramped up to include blocking discussions and quoted posts. Thanks & groans have become reactions with various emojis from a simple thumbs up to a middle finger. The only funny thing that happened you might have missed was Postmodernprophet rage quitting only to come back after a short time. You can find out about it under the discussion, Cypress, you motherfucking whore.

bye

Nope! Anything goes expect for calling someone a pedo.

It is pretty much the same as last time you checked in on the retards front. The thread bans are by mod request, and the ignore feature has ramped up to include blocking discussions and quoted posts. Thanks & groans have become reactions with various emojis from a simple thumbs up to a middle finger. The only funny thing that happened you might have missed was Postmodernprophet rage quitting only to come back after a short time. You can find out about it under the discussion, Cypress, you motherfucking whore.
Uh-mazin. I see Vbulletin wad finally dropped. I imagine from shitting the bed & costing too much. Funny that PmP rage quit and came back, but most people are like that. They get recreationally angry, a concept I'm sadly all too familiar with, hence my absence.

Damn, it's been so long since I've posted on a forum instead of Discord. Wonder if files work yet.

Attachments

• GSm8UBCXIAE88G_.jpg
    GSm8UBCXIAE88G_.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 3

your friends are all dead........you forgot to water them......

your friends are all dead........you forgot to water them......
No, Grind and Watermark are alive. Threedee is too but I don't know if he comes here or not. I know Grind doesn't, having become just as jaded and disillusioned as I am, only without the charm and FFMI that I have (but really, who else COULD have such a combination but myself?).

Back