Yearly check in

It is, other than the ever increasing demise of American manufacturing, but that's the nature of the beast. Hope you're well also.
Ya....the Regime reshoring manufacturing has gone nowhere.......they tried to steal European manufacturing but it has not worked.

Ya....the Regime reshoring manufacturing has gone nowhere.......they tried to steal European manufacturing but it has not worked.
It's never going to come back, no matter how much money is thrown at it. Not that much has been but still.

Talk to @Damocles. he makes the rules not me.
I don't have to talk to Damocles to know that biden in a pedo. I don't care if calling someone a pedo is not allowed or is allowed.
I'll always say what's on my mind. A little off subject, but I quite often wear a jersey that has a message on the front of it. The message says, I'm not arguing I'm simply explaining why I'm right. I often wear it while I'm explaining to lefties why I'm right
on any debatable political issue. And I'm always right because I'm a sane CONSERVATIVE.

I don't have to talk to Damocles to know that biden in a pedo. I don't care if calling someone a pedo is not allowed or is allowed.
I'll always say what's on my mind. A little off subject, but I quite often wear a jersey that has a message on the front of it. The message says, I'm not arguing I'm simply explaining why I'm right. I often wear it while I'm explaining to lefties why I'm right
on any debatable political issue. And I'm always right because I'm a sane CONSERVATIVE.
Pedos are always on your mind? Alrighty then..

Sup bitches. How y'all doin? I always wonder how my old friends who are still here are doing. I'd stop in and look more, but I don't need to be angry about retards on the internet, that's what Twitter is for.

Anyways, have I missed anything funny from people I like(ed) here? Oh, and is thread banning still a thing?
Heard you're a dad now. Congrats and may you continue to embrace stability, peace, and your family.

And it's been nicer here without you, just so you know. :laugh:

Biden is fair game, it is only folks here on the board that are not.

Trump, Biden, Harris, etc. are not members of the board.
Folk who join the JPP cyber gang are under protected custody. Everyone else is fair game.

You are a fucked up irish goy

You were not remotely right about me.

Are you a real person? Because you sound like you popped out of a shitty newspaper comic strip.

In politics, there is no such thing.

Back