Yearly check in

No such what? No insane liberals?
Jesus H. Christ...does everything have to be explained to you as though you had the intelligence of a four year old?

You wrote, "I am a sane conservative."
I (jokingly, by the way) said, "In politics, there is no such thing." (MEANING THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A SANE CONSERVATIVE.)

Now you are asking, "No such what? No insane liberals?"

Do you see the disconnect...even if you were trying to be funny?

By the way, I AM NOT A LIBERAL. I am a leftist...but I never would adopt the descriptor "liberal." It is my opinion that there are many insane liberals...as well as insane conservatives.

You’re a goat, not an eagle. You aren’t soaring any place.
get-some-aloe-vera-pal-cause-you-just-got-burned-roland.gif

Sup bitches. How y'all doin? I always wonder how my old friends who are still here are doing. I'd stop in and look more, but I don't need to be angry about retards on the internet, that's what Twitter is for.

Anyways, have I missed anything funny from people I like(ed) here? Oh, and is thread banning still a thing?
You hatched a youngling didn't you? Awesome. You've got to be a great dad.

Jesus H. Christ...does everything have to be explained to you as though you had the intelligence of a four year old?

You wrote, "I am a sane conservative."
I (jokingly, by the way) said, "In politics, there is no such thing." (MEANING THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A SANE CONSERVATIVE.)

Now you are asking, "No such what? No insane liberals?"

Do you see the disconnect...even if you were trying to be funny?

By the way, I AM NOT A LIBERAL. I am a leftist...but I never would adopt the descriptor "liberal." It is my opinion that there are many insane liberals...as well as insane conservatives.
It was anything but clear what you were referring to in your response to me saying "in politics there is no such thing", so now I see that you were referring to your opinion that there are no such thing as as a sane CONSERVATIVE. Thanks for getting around to clearing up your statement to where it actually shows just how disturbed you are. And as if you didn't know that there are a shitload of insane liberals or in your case leftists, starting with the cackling camela and her boss demented joe. Can't think of a single insane Conservative, while there are quite a few insane RINO's as there was in the defunct Lincoln Project.

It was anything but clear what you were referring to in your response to me saying "in politics there is no such thing", so now I see that you were referring to your opinion that there are no such thing as as a sane CONSERVATIVE. Thanks for getting around to clearing up your statement to where it actually shows just how disturbed you are. And as if you didn't know that there are a shitload of insane liberals or in your case leftists, starting with the cackling camela and her boss demented joe. Can't think of a single insane Conservative, while there are quite a few insane RINO's as there was in the defunct Lincoln Project.
You are so full of shit, I am surprised the stink doesn't come through the computer.

Your answer was, "No such what? No insane liberals?"

You knew what I was saying...and tried a retort, but you are stupid.

This response of yours I quoted is further proof that you are stupid.

Ohhh, are you having a bad day?

That’s your fantasy and I want nothing to do with it! May I suggest meditation and chamomile tea. Smoochie whoochie
I suggest thorny cacti up your keister!
You're such a fucked up bitch, I can't even compliment you on burning somebody without you insulting me.
Cactus..your ass. Fuck you! :fu:

Civility, don't count on it because you don't display it.

Back