Yearly check in

You’re a legend in your own mind, nowhere else.

If you say so. What is interesting was you personally suggesting that someone put a catcus up their ass. God speed
Well ya know, when I compliment them and then they just insult me outta nowhere for nothing, it tends to piss me off.

Trust me, there will be zero compliments coming to that one from me ever again.

Fuck that shit. You wanna play? I AM your Huckleberry, bitch!

Well ya know, when I compliment them and then they just insult me outta nowhere for nothing, it tends to piss me off.

I wouldn't recommend anyone "play" with you.

Whatever makes you happy. I guess I missed the compliment. I didn’t take it as a compliment, maybe make your memes a little clearer.

Whatever makes you happy. I guess I missed the compliment. I didn’t take it as a compliment, maybe make your memes a little clearer.
FOAD.

Your stupidity is not my problem. Have no fear, I will not utter another positive thing your way ever again.
The results of doing so are not worth the effort. Not that they should be, but whatever, FUCK YOU!
SY4y8.gif

Whatever makes you happy. I guess I missed the compliment.
It appears that You posted the meme to me, you should have posted it to goat. I took it as an insult, it’s why I responded the way I did.
FOAD.

Your stupidity is not my problem. Have no fear, I will not utter another positive thing your way ever again.
You should have posted the meme to goat, the way it’s posted it appears to be directed at me, not a compliment to me.
I’m not the stupid one.

Whatever makes you happy. I guess I missed the compliment.
It appears that You posted the meme to me, you should have posted it to goat. I took it as an insult, it’s why I responded the way I did.
You should have posted the meme to goat, the way it’s posted it appears to be directed at me, not a compliment to me.
I’m not the stupid one.
Actually, you are. :dunno:
s-l1600.webp

Experts and leaders now get up and lie their asses off with no penalty at all.

Buckle Up....this son of a bitch is going down.....HARD.

Experts and leaders now get up and lie their asses off with no penalty at all.

Buckle Up....this son of a bitch is going down.....HARD.
Maybe you should go to the gym. It's a fun use of all that energy. I'd suggest some sort of martial art also but I'm willing to bet you're too old for that.

Back