Yearly check in

Sup bitches. How y'all doin? I always wonder how my old friends who are still here are doing. I'd stop in and look more, but I don't need to be angry about retards on the internet, that's what Twitter is for.

Anyways, have I missed anything funny from people I like(ed) here? Oh, and is thread banning still a thing?
Don't fuck up.

No, Grind and Watermark are alive. Threedee is too but I don't know if he comes here or not. I know Grind doesn't, having become just as jaded and disillusioned as I am, only without the charm and FFMI that I have (but really, who else COULD have such a combination but myself?).
Threedee's been here recently, the last week or so. He doesn't post regularly but stops by occasionally. Do you ever hear from Watermark, it's been years since he's posted.

Sup bitches. How y'all doin? I always wonder how my old friends who are still here are doing. I'd stop in and look more, but I don't need to be angry about retards on the internet, that's what Twitter is for.

Anyways, have I missed anything funny from people I like(ed) here? Oh, and is thread banning still a thing?
What’s up Billy. Going old school up in this b*tch.

You finally move the F out of Michigan?! The Trinity still lives right? (or did that get retired?)

The OP..but I have noticed your hard on for Hume.
hmmmm.

sounds like a threat, deep state fucko.....
:truestory:
No, Grind and Watermark are alive. Threedee is too but I don't know if he comes here or not. I know Grind doesn't, having become just as jaded and disillusioned as I am, only without the charm and FFMI that I have (but really, who else COULD have such a combination but myself?).
so wat are you now? a doubled down neocon never trumper, or a person who understands fiat currency fascism?

What’s up Billy. Going old school up in this b*tch.

You finally move the F out of Michigan?! The Trinity still lives right? (or did that get retired?)
Move where? Everywhere else sucks, just in different ways.

Had a job offer to go to south Carolina but didn't want to uproot my wife after she has been here for so long. Pay wasn't spectacular enough to justify the move anyways.

Move where? Everywhere else sucks, just in different ways.

Had a job offer to go to south Carolina but didn't want to uproot my wife after she has been here for so long. Pay wasn't spectacular enough to justify the move anyways.
Hope all else is well man and you keep blessing the board with your presence on an annual basis (would love for you to post more actually just because you offer some diversity of thought but neither here nor there).

Good to see you! Hope all is well with you!

Good news, it’s not the same without them calling me a retard. Others try, they just don’t have the flair.

Hope all else is well man and you keep blessing the board with your presence on an annual basis (would love for you to post more actually just because you offer some diversity of thought but neither here nor there).
Sometimes I miss coming here but arguing with retards just makes me angry these days. Would rather just talk about my cool guns and enjoy time with my daughter.

Sometimes I miss coming here but arguing with retards just makes me angry these days. Would rather just talk about my cool guns and enjoy time with my daughter.
Having taken several months off from the board at different times myself, and also having a young daughter, smart decision.

They grow up fast and much better spending time with her than having literally the same conversation on here day after day after day. You’re not missing anything (here).

Back