Yet more reason to set a maximum voting age of 45

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-36616028

_90081129_eu_ref_uk_regions_leave_remain_gra624_by_age.png

I say if you aren't paying taxes from money earned, you shouldn't vote. Let the people financing the country decide how they represented

I say if you aren't paying taxes from money earned, you shouldn't vote. Let the people financing the country decide how they represented

You could literally control who votes by changing the tax laws. This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard in my life. People who say things like this shouldn't be allowed to vote, you're too stupid to cast a ballot.

You could literally control who votes by changing the tax laws. This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard in my life. People who say things like this shouldn't be allowed to vote, you're too stupid to cast a ballot.

-We got John Quincy Adams (barely) elected president in 1824 before the big push to broaden voter eligibility by removing property ownership as a qualification
-We got Andrew Jackson elected president in 1828 after the big push to broaden voter eligibility by removing property ownership as a qualification, because #Proles

You don't want to go back to the 50's you want to go back to the 1700's, why don't we just make it white, male landowners!

when did you predict this economic mess result asshole?

What are you waffling about now, the FTSE 100 ended the week higher than the start and the pound is currently at 1.37 when it was around 1.42 the week before last!! The bookies and hedge fund managers took a soaking, fuck 'em!

Last edited:
2300-brexit_onemonth.jpg

With the plunge, the pound is now worth less relative to the U.S. dollar since at any point since 1985. It is the pound's worst day on record, according to Bloomberg, with the second-worst being in 1992 when the currency fell 4.1 percent.

Back