"You did good Joe,.....You answered all the questions"

Go back and read about Ronnie before making a such dumb claim. The Iran-Contra screw up happened under reagan's watch and he claimed he had no knowledge of it. When he testified he said "I don't remember" about everything. Was he lying or was it dementia?

"President Reagan appeared before the Tower Commission on 2 December 1986, to answer questions regarding his involvement in the affair. When asked about his role in authorizing the arms deals, he first stated that he had; later, he appeared to contradict himself by stating that he had no recollection of doing so.[88] In his 1990 autobiography, An American Life, Reagan acknowledges authorizing the shipments to Israel." Iran-Contra

Iran-Contra was one of the greatest anti-communist gambits in US history, exposing the pro-communist John Kerry-led Senate, and making Oliver North a national hero.

We sold weapons to two of our enemies (Iraq and Iran) , to kill each other with, and used that money to fight communist expansion in the Western Hemisphere. Brilliant, and once Americans found out what it was, they sided with the Reagan Adm.

Cringeworthy performance by Joe. Predictable performance by Trump.

Hardly changes any votes.
I wholeheartedly agree, and that scares the shit out of me. Either you lefties are far more stupid than you appear, or you're cheating your asses off. If this election is even close, and you DON'T cheat, it is a serious indictment of the American left's ability to think independently.

I wholeheartedly agree, and that scares the shit out of me. Either you lefties are far more stupid than you appear, or you're cheating your asses off. If this election is even close, and you DON'T cheat, it is a serious indictment of the American left's ability to think independently.
You just indicted yourself with your unwavering support of a pathologically lying rapist and felon. Then, you double down on your massively ignorant gullibility about the cheating thing.

At least I, and other liberals, have intellectual honesty. You fucking Trumptards have nothing but a cult leader and you blind fucks that follow him.

I don't know why. It's crazy IMO. He had a bad debate, then the very next day he bounced back at a rally in NC. I posted his speech in several threads.

I think the LW media was wrong in jumping the gun like they did, and I'm a little suspicious of their motives.
What motives is your suspicion about?

How anyone can think that NC meltdown was a "comeback" is beyond me... that was just as disturbing as the debate if not more..

Jill is the first female president, and she sucks as bad as her patient...er, I mean husband.
Second. Edith Wilson, wife of Woodrow Wilson (also a Democrat) was the first after her hubby suffered a stroke in the last year of his second term. Wilson, in poor health and dealing with serious medical issues still wanted to run for a third term however (this was before the 22nd Amendment was passed.

1111111111111screenshot_2024-06-29_14134-3254983-jpeg.1594314

Iran-Contra was one of the greatest anti-communist gambits in US history, exposing the pro-communist John Kerry-led Senate, and making Oliver North a national hero.

We sold weapons to two of our enemies (Iraq and Iran) , to kill each other with, and used that money to fight communist expansion in the Western Hemisphere. Brilliant, and once Americans found out what it was, they sided with the Reagan Adm.
It was criminal. Are you a convicted felon yourself, Crockmeister ?

Do you know that Reagan was found guilty by the UN and then vetoed any action against himself ?
American justice.

Haw, haw, haw, haw, haw, haw.........................................................haw, haw, haw...................................haw, haw......................................haw.

That REALLY was super cringey. It no doubt elder abuse at this point. When she made the remark to him he just kind of looked at her,...you know THAT look,...like someone who's not all there. Almost like a baby or small toddler. It was pitiful. I feel bad for him now,...I really do. He is being totally USED by those around him including his wife with no regard whatsoever for his personal well being. These people are SICK!

She's a lying nutbag much like her senile douchebag husband. :laugh:

Go back and read about Ronnie before making a such dumb claim. The Iran-Contra screw up happened under reagan's watch and he claimed he had no knowledge of it. When he testified he said "I don't remember" about everything. Was he lying or was it dementia?

"President Reagan appeared before the Tower Commission on 2 December 1986, to answer questions regarding his involvement in the affair. When asked about his role in authorizing the arms deals, he first stated that he had; later, he appeared to contradict himself by stating that he had no recollection of doing so.[88] In his 1990 autobiography, An American Life, Reagan acknowledges authorizing the shipments to Israel."

BUT REAGAN!!!!!
boy-meets-world-laughing.gif

It was criminal. Are you a convicted felon yourself, Crockmeister ?

Do you know that Reagan was found guilty by the UN and then vetoed any action against himself ?
American justice.

Haw, haw, haw, haw, haw, haw.........................................................haw, haw, haw...................................haw, haw......................................haw.
MORON ALERT!!!!
200.webp

I don't know why. It's crazy IMO. He had a bad debate, then the very next day he bounced back at a rally in NC. I posted his speech in several threads.

I think the LW media was wrong in jumping the gun like they did, and I'm a little suspicious of their motives.
Biden bounced back!!!
boy-meets-world-laughing.gif

Back