You guys gotta chill

some of you are waaaaaaay to on edge.

I can tell.

just fucking relax.

it's going to be okay

it's so absurd you have grudges with people on this message board and spend all your time hating each other.

Now do I think there are some retards on this site? Of course. No one would deny that. But when I argue with the retards, I'm not taking it personally. I'm not angry. I don't think I have ever been angry at an individual on this site. Maybe I thought someone said something dumb, but again, never personal. This fact is proven out in that I am one of the few jpp members that is pretty extreme in their views but still gets along with people on both sides. weaksauce moderate fencesitters can do that, but extremists like me? Nearly impossible unless you have the maximum chill level that I have.

Contrary to the above, many of you are really personally twisted up in some weird shit. It's mentally unhealthy how some of you act on here. Be the best version of yourself.

and if you wanna just flame people and dick around that's cool too. I don't judge you for that. However in that case at the very least, try to have some self awareness about it. Jack for example does a good job of that. He def acts like a retard but I think he grasps the absurdities.

Any chance we can ban some of these crazy twisted people?

Grind will be happy to know that I've been able to determine the sex of two of my three special holy herb plants. Of course the largest, most robust one is a guy. Go figure.

That's backward!Kill the male,and the females will produce better herb

That's what they say, all right. OTOH seeds would be nice. Well, going to wait to see what sex #3 turns out to be. They are in huge pots, half of a 55-gallon drum, so it's not easy to move them around. I might just bag the male so he doesn't pollinate.

That's what they say, all right. OTOH seeds would be nice. Well, going to wait to see what sex #3 turns out to be. They are in huge pots, half of a 55-gallon drum, so it's not easy to move them around. I might just bag the male so he doesn't pollinate.

Yurt coming up for the harvest?

The only thing I can stomach is the vodka, and that's only if it is mixed. Which is great, because it means she can't just pawn half the snacks off on me.

Buy a good Dominican cigar for yourself and remember...since Clinton...they’re not just for smoking anymore.

Last edited:
"Jack for example does a good job of that. He def acts like a retard but I think he grasps the absurdities."
Gee, (scratching butt crack) is that suppose to be a compliment?

It's a backhanded compliment, I expect you've had a few of those in your time!!

Back