You people just cost me $1,200

Beefy

Worst gambler ever
Thanks alot folks! I appreciate it!

I went to the damned dentist like you clowns told me to, and they want $1,200 to fix my British tooth.

I specifically will need some financial assistance from Darla and LadyT as they were the most vehement about costing me this money.

Thanks in advance.

I went to the damned dentist like you clowns told me to, and they want $1,200 to fix my British tooth.

I specifically will need some financial assistance from Darla and LadyT as they were the most vehement about costing me this money.

Thanks in advance.

Well, if we had a national health care system, you wouldn't have this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Hmm. Well, that's a lot of cash, but, if you will accept payment in trade, you might be in luck.

Tiana was just today trying to talk me into a threesome with a man from this board. And, who the man is going to be, was up in the air.

Thanks in advance.

Excellent cover story....

...lose money at the horsetrack today?

And on a serious note, I know it's a lot of money Beefy, but it's really important. Did you know that people with bad teeth, are more prone to early death? I believe it's all about inflammation.

It shouldn't be so expensive, it really is a health issue. I will never figure out where they get off charging that kind of money for this tiny little piece of porcelain. Will they let you do a payment plan?

Hmm. Well, that's a lot of cash, but, if you will accept payment in trade, you might be in luck.

Tiana was just today trying to talk me into a threesome with a man from this board. And, who the man is going to be, was up in the air.

I'll see if I can make time. My harem keeps me pretty busy

:whome:

And on a serious note, I know it's a lot of money Beefy, but it's really important. Did you know that people with bad teeth, are more prone to early death? I believe it's all about inflammation.

It shouldn't be so expensive, it really is a health issue. I will never figure out where they get off charging that kind of money for this tiny little piece of porcelain. Will they let you do a payment plan?
Heart attacks and other things. Teeth effect far more than you think.

Thanks in advance.
What is a British tooth. Does it have bars on it instead of stars and stripes??

Right, exactly.

Maybe that's why I am relatively healthy. the service pulled the last of my teeth when I was 26 (Falsies ever since) But it's hard to get all that blubber in my moiuth(I had to say that before someone else did--HEH HEH)

On a serious note, I had received so much penicillin and sulfa die to an earlier situation, that it pulled all the calcium from my teeth

Last edited:
People at work think I'm crazy because I sit and stare at my screen all day, and burst out laughing at it from time to time. That one, I am still laughing out loud over.

Back