You people just cost me $1,200

Thanks alot folks! I appreciate it!

I went to the damned dentist like you clowns told me to, and they want $1,200 to fix my British tooth.

I specifically will need some financial assistance from Darla and LadyT as they were the most vehement about costing me this money.

Thanks in advance.

You could always just not get it fixed. After all, I personally have found chaste life to be not as bad as they say.

Maybe that's why I am relatively healthy. the service pulled the last of my teeth when I was 26 (Falsies ever since) But it's hard to get all that blubber in my moiuth(I had to say that before someone else did--HEH HEH)

On a serious note, I had received so much penicillin and sulfa die to an earlier situation, that it pulled all the calcium from my teeth

damn that sucks.

has the technology of falsees improved much?

How many sets have you had in life/

Well, I like their voices anyway. I talk to them on the phone sometimes, but I've never been there.
Depending on where they are from a phone conversation could get a bit problematic. The further north you go, the thicker the accent. I wasn't sure some of the people up in the Loch Ness area were even speaking English. Luckily we went up from London so we were able to get used to the thicker accents as we went and it only took a small bit of time for me to get used to the accent up there because of that.

I'm not sure I would have been able to understand them if I just went right to Loch Ness.

Shop around, I've found dentists that have home practices, they are much cheaper than bigger name dentists found in malls.

Or just eat less sweets.

Too many trips to the House of the Rising Sun?
No. a thing called KAT fever (Starts out KAT-----" Had a 106 temperature for 4 days straight. the meds saved my life. But lesve it to you to make something sexual out of it.

damn that sucks.

has the technology of falsees improved much?

How many sets have you had in life/
Actually two. the first ones still fit better. But Ive been very lucky. now and then a little sore, but I just take them out overnight.

Depending on where they are from a phone conversation could get a bit problematic. The further north you go, the thicker the accent. I wasn't sure some of the people up in the Loch Ness area were even speaking English. Luckily we went up from London so we were able to get used to the thicker accents as we went and it only took a small bit of time for me to get used to the accent up there because of that.

I'm not sure I would have been able to understand them if I just went right to Loch Ness.
That apparently was your problem, British mixed with Scotish is even harder to understand. They add un-english words to their lingo.

Yes. That's where the big name, celebrity dentists set up shop. Don't act like you don't know.

LOL, I've seriously never seen that before. I know that Lenscrafters and JCPenny's have eye doctors in malls, but I've yet to here about a dentist in a mall.

Wow. I've never seen one. I guess that fad hasn't hit the east coast yet.

For some reason the idea of having crap flying here and there, my drooling, all in front of a plate glass window does not appeal to me. :clink:

Well, if we had a national health care system, you wouldn't have this problem.

If national healthcare covers cosmetic teeth implants, then whomever spearheaded that end of it should be slapped around with a wet noodle.

Hmm. Well, that's a lot of cash, but, if you will accept payment in trade, you might be in luck.

Tiana was just today trying to talk me into a threesome with a man from this board. And, who the man is going to be, was up in the air.

I'll step up once my tooth is fixed. But I wouldn't want you two to be getting gingivitis "down there".

Anyhow, I found me a Russian guy who will do it for $800 if I pay cash and don't need a receipt. The other $400 is going to Hollywood Park.

If national healthcare covers cosmetic teeth implants, then whomever spearheaded that end of it should be slapped around with a wet noodle.

I'll step up once my tooth is fixed. But I wouldn't want you two to be getting gingivitis "down there".

Anyhow, I found me a Russian guy who will do it for $800 if I pay cash and don't need a receipt. The other $400 is going to Hollywood Park.

That's very thoughful of you Beefy.

Really, 800 cash? So, that's a lot better anyway. I don't really know what giving it to Hollywood Park means, but, and I want to specify this, please do not feel the need to explain. :)

Back