You people just cost me $1,200

That's very thoughful of you Beefy.

Really, 800 cash? So, that's a lot better anyway. I don't really know what giving it to Hollywood Park means, but, and I want to specify this, please do not feel the need to explain. :)

Thank you, I'm an eater, its what I do.

Hollywood Park is the local gambling hall out here in Hell, since you insisted on prying.

Now let's get a few things straight here, shall we?

First of all this "accent" bidness. The "British" accent gets stronger and more incomprehensible the further North you travel, eh? Well, i live about as north as you can get in England and it appears you can all understand my accent so that demolishes that ridiculous argument, doesn't it?

Secondly the teeth issue. Oh, it's easy to mock isn't it? Playing on the stereotypes, eh? We've all seen that before in Nazi Germany, remember?

Well, i'll have you know that my teeth are in pristine condition, healthy and sparkling white...both of them mind, top and bottom. So, stick that in your racist pipes and smoke it Uncle Sams.

I shall bid you Good Day.

"First of all this "accent" bidness. The "British" accent gets stronger and more incomprehensible the further North you travel, eh? Well, i live about as north as you can get in England and it appears you can all understand my accent so that demolishes that ridiculous argument, doesn't it?"

LOL! You've got us there.

Hmm. Well, that's a lot of cash, but, if you will accept payment in trade, you might be in luck.

Tiana was just today trying to talk me into a threesome with a man from this board. And, who the man is going to be, was up in the air.

:cool:

Trying to "control things" with little darla again?

First of all this "accent" bidness. The "British" accent gets stronger and more incomprehensible the further North you travel, eh? Well, i live about as north as you can get in England and it appears you can all understand my accent so that demolishes that ridiculous argument, doesn't it?

Secondly the teeth issue. Oh, it's easy to mock isn't it? Playing on the stereotypes, eh? We've all seen that before in Nazi Germany, remember?

Well, i'll have you know that my teeth are in pristine condition, healthy and sparkling white...both of them mind, top and bottom. So, stick that in your racist pipes and smoke it Uncle Sams.

I shall bid you Good Day.
Both of them, eh? Well you keep care of them, that's twice the usual number!

Nope, you can't hear an accent on a message board

OH? two of them? one on top and one on the bottom? do they mesh? or do you have to gum your food? HEH HEH

Back