You won't find THIS on FAUX!

Considering that 'health care reform' has been a serious topic for over 20 years, wouldn't you have expected they'd been doing this for at least 20? I would. I know they have the data, it's what government does, yet we see none of it in reports made public or in news articles? Why do you think that is?

I don't know what you're talking about but I'm talking about collecting data on Obamacare for at least a year, before calling it a failure. I'm talking about getting people enrolled, actually participating in the benefits, and then weighing up the pluses and minuses.

Done. Only thing that came up was this Gail Roach baloney.

Let's start here, lazy researcher.

ObamaCare Young Adults Facts

All Americans, including young adults, will have to obtain health coverage before January 1st, if they can afford it, or get an exemption. Here are some quick facts to help you understand what ObamaCare means for young adults:

• 43% of uninsured are young adults between ages 18 and 35 (17.8 million).
• One-in-two young people technically have a preexisting condition they could be denied coverage for before the Affordable Care Act became law.
• One-in-six young adults has a chronic illness like cancer, diabetes or asthma.
• Nearly half of uninsured young adults report problems paying medical bills.
• Even if you don't expect to use costly medical services having health insurance means you'll have access to free preventive services, yearly check-ups, and will be guaranteed treatment and protected against unpayable hospital bills.
If the lowest cost plan on the health insurance marketplace costs more than 8% of your income after subsidies you aren't required to have health insurance.
Up to 82% of uninsured young people will qualify for either Medicaid coverage or subsidies to purchase coverage through the Health Insurance Marketplace.
• Of the 18% of young adults who won't qualify for cost assistance, only 15% will be left to buy unsubsidized private insurance due to employers offering coverage, student health insurance plans, and young people being able to stay on their parents plan until 26.

Half of single young adults who are eligible to buy health insurance on the marketplace could get covered for $50 or less due to cost assistance. Cost assistance is only offered through your State's Health Insurance Marketplace.

• More than three million young adults who didn't have coverage before now have stayed on their parents' plans until age 26.
Only about 3% of uninsured young adults who will buy private health insurance won't qualify for cost assistance like premium tax credits to lower premiums, cost sharing assistance for lower out-of-pocket costs, or Medicaid. Other uninsured young people will simply get their insurance through work due to the 2015 employer mandate or being able to stay on their parents health plans.
• In a recent study of nearly 2,000 young people, only 5% said they didn't feel they would need health coverage. The majority of young people choose to have health insurance when an affordable option is offered through school or the workplace.
• The cheapest plan isn't always the best option. When it comes to health insurance the higher the premium the less out-of-pocket expenses you are responsible for and the larger network of doctors and providers you can utilize. All plans starting after 2014 are required to offer the same benefits, rights and protections but difference out-of-pocket costs. Learn more about how health insurance works and how to buy health insurance for 2014.

http://obamacarefacts.com/obamacare-young-adults.php

Half of single young adults who are eligible to buy health insurance on the marketplace could get covered for $50 or less due to cost assistance. ].

I already said I believe in the $1.11 a month premium after subsidies, so why is this $50 a month premium after subsidies supposed to be some sort of a "AHA! I told you so!" moment?

You know the point I was making was about a $70 a month premium, BEFORE subsidies, for a 57 year-old woman with a pre-existing condition. I only said it about 5 or 6 times. So why do you respond with this irrelevance, and insult me in the process to boot?

You know what? You're just flat-out exhausting to try to speak to. You ignore points, you change subjects, you don't understand subjects....

I'm done with you.

I already said I believe in the $1.11 a month premium after subsidies, so why is this $50 a month premium after subsidies supposed to be some sort of a "AHA! I told you so!" moment?

You know the point I was making was about a $70 a month premium, BEFORE subsidies, for a 57 year-old woman with a pre-existing condition. I only said it about 5 or 6 times. So why do you respond with this irrelevance, and insult me in the process to boot?

You know what? You're just flat-out exhausting to try to speak to. You ignore points, you change subjects, you don't understand subjects....

I'm done with you.

Post 53. Your words, not mine. Don't blame me because you can't follow the thread. And spare me the snide comment, you've been insulting me since Day One.

Daft: "A younger person in good health should theoretically be able to get an even better price than $70. But we're not hearing that, are we? Anywhere. One story like that at least? Somewhere? Just one? "

CF: Half of single young adults who are eligible to buy health insurance on the marketplace could get covered for $50 or less due to cost assistance.

Case in point about ignoring points....

I said I believed the $1.11 after subsidies. I was repeatedly talking about premium rates before subsidies.

Second case in point... you can't follow a discussion.

Moron... final insult. Bye.

ObamaCare Young Adults Facts

All Americans, including young adults, will have to obtain health coverage before January 1st, if they can afford it, or get an exemption. Here are some quick facts to help you understand what ObamaCare means for young adults:

• 43% of uninsured are young adults between ages 18 and 35 (17.8 million).
• One-in-two young people technically have a preexisting condition they could be denied coverage for before the Affordable Care Act became law.
• One-in-six young adults has a chronic illness like cancer, diabetes or asthma.
• Even if you don't expect to use costly medical services having health insurance means you'll have access to free preventive services, yearly check-ups, and will be guaranteed treatment and protected against unpayable hospital bills.
If the lowest cost plan on the health insurance marketplace costs more than 8% of your income after subsidies you aren't required to have health insurance.
Up to 82% of uninsured young people will qualify for either Medicaid coverage or subsidies to purchase coverage through the Health Insurance Marketplace.
• Of the 18% of young adults who won't qualify for cost assistance, only 15% will be left to buy unsubsidized private insurance due to employers offering coverage, student health insurance plans, and young people being able to stay on their parents plan until 26.

Half of single young adults who are eligible to buy health insurance on the marketplace could get covered for $50 or less due to cost assistance. Cost assistance is only offered through your State's Health Insurance Marketplace.

• More than three million young adults who didn't have coverage before now have stayed on their parents' plans until age 26.
Only about 3% of uninsured young adults who will buy private health insurance won't qualify for cost assistance like premium tax credits to lower premiums, cost sharing assistance for lower out-of-pocket costs, or Medicaid. Other uninsured young people will simply get their insurance through work due to the 2015 employer mandate or being able to stay on their parents health plans.
• In a recent study of nearly 2,000 young people, only 5% said they didn't feel they would need health coverage. The majority of young people choose to have health insurance when an affordable option is offered through school or the workplace.
• The cheapest plan isn't always the best option. When it comes to health insurance the higher the premium the less out-of-pocket expenses you are responsible for and the larger network of doctors and providers you can utilize. All plans starting after 2014 are required to offer the same benefits, rights and protections but difference out-of-pocket costs. Learn more about how health insurance works and how to buy health insurance for 2014.

http://obamacarefacts.com/obamacare-young-adults.php

Your link is so full of shit, I wouldn't know where to start.....if I posted something like this that was totally unflattering of Obamacare from
FOX or The Heritage Foundation, or Cato, or Media Research Center, etc. you would dismiss it in a heartbeat....

You're gullibility is over the top, kiddo...

Its like saying, "if you don't believe me, Just ask me"........

Your link is so full of shit, I wouldn't know where to start.....if I posted something like this that was totally unflattering of Obamacare from
FOX or The Heritage Foundation, or Cato, or Media Research Center, etc. you would dismiss it in a heartbeat....

You're gullibility is over the top, kiddo...

Its like saying, "if you don't believe me, Just ask me"........

What are you talking about? This is from the ACA. You want me to download the act for you?

What are you talking about? This is from the ACA. You want me to download the act for you?

Its not from the ACA....your link is from the "ObamaCare Facts, Dispelling the Myths website.....its from a website that is the epitome of bias

Why would a bill contain crap like this

43% of uninsured are young adults between ages 18 and 35 (17.8 million).

This is statistics....not legislation.

Let's see. A guy on a forum who posts something and says only "I saw this on Facebook"...

... compared with a professional news organization, on an FCC licensed broadcast channel...

Yeah, practically the same thing.

:rolleyes:
Please say you dint mean fox!

Its not from the ACA....your link is from the "ObamaCare Facts, Dispelling the Myths website.....its from a website that is the epitome of bias

Why would a bill contain crap like this

43% of uninsured are young adults between ages 18 and 35 (17.8 million).

This is statistics....not legislation.

Jeez louise bravs, I know it's statistics. Statistics showing the problems of young people that will be taken care of via ACA.

I wish you people would learn to extrapolate instead of needing every single, solitary point explained to you.

yeah we know you don't care about the part where they tell us how many people didn't DIE because they now had medical care available to them.

money money money money

not a fucking word about sick kids getting care and cancer patients getting life saving treatment.

fucking sociopaths

yeah we know you don't care about the part where they tell us how many people didn't DIE because they now had medical care available to them.

money money money money

not a fucking word about sick kids getting care and cancer patients getting life saving treatment.

fucking sociopaths

You are the sociopath. You don't care about the poor. You are just scared someone might mess up your Trump Towers. Don't worry precious. Your rental properties will be returned to the people soon. We will rise up and take down you capitalist pigs.

REVOLUTION!!!!!!!

Back