You're all invited~!

I'm probably the only person here who's actually been investigated by federal agents.
Hi, remember me? The guy who's a member of the Michigan Militia, openly speaks out against the government, buys literal fuck tons of guns and ammo, and has a government secret security clearance. I'm far more likely to have been investigated than you.

That's right, Billy. I have a Secret clearance, myself, so technically I've been investigated as well.
What do you do again? I had to get one because I got to count rockets. OOOOO I know where all our SMAWs and AT4s are. Big fucking deal. At least that clearance was free. My civvie cousin had to get one and it cost like $50,000 or so.

I am the least paranoid person on the planet, which is ironic because I'm probably the only person here who's actually been investigated by federal agents.

This isn't to do with that time you threatened to kill the President is it?

(because i did that as well and i didn't get an early morning knock.)

Hi, remember me? The guy who's a member of the Michigan Militia, openly speaks out against the government, buys literal fuck tons of guns and ammo, and has a government secret security clearance. I'm far more likely to have been investigated than you.

watermark isn't lying dude O_O

I didn't know he had already been investigated, but I have been at least once for my security clearance, and probably have a folder on me in some government agency.

Back