You're all invited~!

What do you do again? I had to get one because I got to count rockets. OOOOO I know where all our SMAWs and AT4s are. Big fucking deal. At least that clearance was free. My civvie cousin had to get one and it cost like $50,000 or so.

I work at a NORAD Air Defense Sector. Every American west of the Mississippi depends on me to keep the airspace secure so that their cities/municipalities don't get aerial assaulted, bombarded, missile-attacked, nuked, 9/11ed, or infiltrated with foreign drug-dumps (buy local, assholes!!!)

I work at a NORAD Air Defense Sector. Every American west of the Mississippi depends on me to keep the airspace secure so that their cities/municipalities don't get aerial assaulted, bombarded, missile-attacked, nuked, 9/11ed, or infiltrated with foreign drug-dumps (buy local, assholes!!!)
O_O Damn.

So you probably have access to a lot of top secret data huh?

That last question probably shouldn't have been asked. I'm joking guys, joking.

Wow, you wrote that before 9/11!

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

Yes sorry, I was talking crap.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

One of the offices at my unit has been publishing a monthly tactics bulletin since January of 2001. I have scoured the networks trying to find archived copies, but have never been able to locate much of anything. I think it would be fascinating to be able to go back and read at least the September and October 2001 editions to take-in the sharp contrast in tones.

Last edited:
Back