Yuck!

I put it on under three weeks ago. I used disinfectant, but it was still a little bloody. He's a pitbull terrior mix though so he feels like no pain - even when I yanked it off of him, he just sat there happy as he could be.

Oh, my Lexie would love him, she is terrier mix and we are sure she has pit or stafford in her, she has a jaw on her!

Oh, my Lexie would love him, she is terrier mix and we are sure she has pit or stafford in her, she has a jaw on her!

Well, if she doesn't mind getting mounted 24/7 she'll love him. all he does is humps other dogs! Most of the them don't like but we dog sat for a friend of mine last week and their dog was this super submissive male pug. I was shocked that they were getting along so well when they first met, because normally we have to keep an eye on him and let him know that he's not supposed to mount another dog or get aggressive with them. well, I'm sitting on the couch and look over to admire how well they're getting along, my pit was humping the hell out of the pug and the pug was just taking it. Its so embarrassing.

boring

Blogs need to be sexed up to be interesting.

0807-reasons-sex.jpg

Yeah, apparently hartz is pretty shitty.

Yeah I tried it once on my cats it actually made little bald spots at the application point and did not work worth crap.

Buy online you can save about 20%, and that stuff is not cheap.

I have a couple of good references about tick removal; I'll look them up and email them to you.

I use Frontline; never have had a problem. Just put it on between the shoulder blades every month during the summer.

There are other products but some have had problems with the dosage and one of the newer ones actually poisoned some dogs because they overdosed.

I have a couple of good references about tick removal; I'll look them up and email them to you.

I use Frontline; never have had a problem. Just put it on between the shoulder blades every month during the summer.

There are other products but some have had problems with the dosage and one of the newer ones actually poisoned some dogs because they overdosed.
It works great for fleas too.

Back