Yurt be token

Yurt

Willin to be Chillin
So I'm at the store, been token galore and I see Jalapeño cheese white castle burgers. I don't live on the east coast so I have to get them frozen.

Damn good! I can only imagine you east coast people getting it fresh, then I reminded myself............ I have IN AND OUT BURGER!

Why does Grind always pontificate when enjoying the holy herb? Sometimes it is about just partaking and letting stress go. Just relax, no pontificate, just be.

So I'm at the store, been token galore and I see Jalapeño cheese white castle burgers. I don't live on the east coast so I have to get them frozen.

Damn good! I can only imagine you east coast people getting it fresh, then I reminded myself............ I have IN AND OUT BURGER!

white castle is more a of midwest thing. Sadly, I have to admit the west coast's burger game is far superior to the northeast. I don't know why, but we don't have shit here. Out west you have steak n shake, whataburger, carls jr, jack in the box, in n out, sonic... i mean so many different fast food places. Here we just have mcdonalds, burger king, wendys, and that's IT. that and five guys. which is great. but we majorly lack in variety.

that said, white castle is bomb, even the frozen ones. so good.

white castle is more a of midwest thing. Sadly, I have to admit the west coast's burger game is far superior to the northeast. I don't know why, but we don't have shit here. Out west you have steak n shake, whataburger, carls jr, jack in the box, in n out, sonic... i mean so many different fast food places. Here we just have mcdonalds, burger king, wendys, and that's IT. that and five guys. which is great. but we majorly lack in variety.

I can definitely vouch for the fact that we have nothing here in the northeast, too. If we want anything that is considered variety, we have to go to Portland for that. We do have Five Guys in town, though.

My husband introduced me to the wonders of frozen White Castle. Yummy! The local Hannaford doesn't carry them, but Wal-Mart does!

White Castle is finally opening up their first Restaurant in AZ, this year; but it's going to be in Scottsdale.

Once it's up and running, I'm expecting them to branch out to other areas.

I have Dicks. They just opened one in Kent, so, now the South King area has access to one. :D

I can definitely vouch for the fact that we have nothing here in the northeast, too. If we want anything that is considered variety, we have to go to Portland for that. We do have Five Guys in town, though.

My husband introduced me to the wonders of frozen White Castle. Yummy! The local Hannaford doesn't carry them, but Wal-Mart does!

Gross! White Castles are a huge thing in STL. I can't stand the smell of them, even driving by one of the restaurants. Smells like onion-flavored greasy smoke. Ugh ugh ugh! They're mostly renowned as the place you go after a night out drinking. I guess the grease is supposed to absorb the booze or something.

As for burger joints, In-N-Out is my fav for the west coast.

Gross! White Castles are a huge thing in STL. I can't stand the smell of them, even driving by one of the restaurants. Smells like onion-flavored greasy smoke. Ugh ugh ugh! They're mostly renowned as the place you go after a night out drinking. I guess the grease is supposed to absorb the booze or something.

LMAO! That's too funny! The frozen ones don't have that smell. Bob went out to the Mid-West a few times for conferences and training.

Thank you negative Nancy.

LMAO! That's too funny! The frozen ones don't have that smell. Bob went out to the Mid-West a few times for conferences and training.

Apparently they must be lacing them with something addictive. lol My husband mourned the lack of WCs when we moved here, even though in all the time we've known each other we never went there. Got him some of those frozen WC cheeseburgers. He ate two; the rest are still down in the freezer. It is said that they are immortal. lol

Apparently they must be lacing them with something addictive. lol My husband mourned the lack of WCs when we moved here, even though in all the time we've known each other we never went there. Got him some of those frozen WC cheeseburgers. He ate two; the rest are still down in the freezer. It is said that they are immortal. lol

LOL! That sounds about right! I swear that they put crack in them to make everyone come back for more! A thousand years from now, those damned things will still be in the freezer looking just like the day they were put in there!

Back