Yurt be token

As for burger joints, In-N-Out is my fav for the west coast.

of course, in n out is tops.

that said I know what I am saying will make people butthurt but I think fiveguys is better now. and I loved in n out anytime I was out west I would go as soon as I landed. When In n out first started they didn't have much competition from more high quality burger places but others have since stepped up their game.

that said I know what I am saying will make people butthurt but I think fiveguys is better now. and I loved in n out anytime I was out west I would go as soon as I landed. When In n out first started they didn't have much competition from more high quality burger places but others have since stepped up their game.

That's good to hear. I am taking my son out to dinner tonight, and maybe I can convince him to go there. Ours is fairly new, and we haven't been yet.

So I'm at the store, been token galore and I see Jalapeño cheese white castle burgers. I don't live on the east coast so I have to get them frozen.

Damn good! I can only imagine you east coast people getting it fresh, then I reminded myself............ I have IN AND OUT BURGER!

Sliders are only good when you're wasted.

What you really need to do, if you live on the West Coast, is try eating at a Jollibee. They have quite a few in SoCal. They are without a doubt the goofiest fucking fast food joint on the planet....but their food is pretty darned good. Anthony Bourdain considered it one of his favorites.

If you do go, and your stoned, you have to get their Halo-Halo. It is one royally fucked up dessert....but it's also the perfect stoner dessert and taste pretty fucking good.

Why does Grind always pontificate when enjoying the holy herb? Sometimes it is about just partaking and letting stress go. Just relax, no pontificate, just be.
Shut up Yurt. It's the only time he really participates. If he's not stoner writing then he's either talking gun control (a subject that has been beat to death) or his creepy fetish for Zimmerman.

Shut up Yurt. It's the only time he really participates. If he's not stoner writing then he's either talking gun control (a subject that has been beat to death) or his creepy fetish for Zimmerman.

while I do love zimmerman and would be honored to meet him (and I considered making a pilgramiage to the holy site of the retweet at twin lakes where trayvon was rightfully killed), I'm kinda over zimmerman now. It's just 6 years old now.. been a long time, I am on to bigger and better things. The important thing though is I will always have my memories of that wonderful time, and look back upon those days with great affection and fondness. It was a great time to be alive.

white castle is more a of midwest thing. Sadly, I have to admit the west coast's burger game is far superior to the northeast. I don't know why, but we don't have shit here. Out west you have steak n shake, whataburger, carls jr, jack in the box, in n out, sonic... i mean so many different fast food places. Here we just have mcdonalds, burger king, wendys, and that's IT. that and five guys. which is great. but we majorly lack in variety.

that said, white castle is bomb, even the frozen ones. so good.

Wendy's....HQ'd right here in Dublin. So is City BBQ. We have all sorts of small burger chains in the Midwest that no one has ever heard of outside of the Midwest that rock. Kewpee, Culvers, Johnny Rockets, Maid-Right, Schoop's,. I also have to give a shout out to Primenti Brothers Sandwhich's from Pittsburgh (they stuff the fries in with your sandwhich or burger) and Happy Joe's Pizza in Davenport, IA who invented the Taco Pizza.

Gross! White Castles are a huge thing in STL. I can't stand the smell of them, even driving by one of the restaurants. Smells like onion-flavored greasy smoke. Ugh ugh ugh! They're mostly renowned as the place you go after a night out drinking. I guess the grease is supposed to absorb the booze or something.
You have to be open minded about White Castle. Yea...if you're cold assed sober they suck. Big nasty grease ball....but something changes to them when you've dabbed something a little to potent or had one shot to many....they transform into something.....heavenly.

Don't get carried away....burgers are like having sex with your Mom...pretty damned good even when they are fat and greasy.

while I do love zimmerman and would be honored to meet him (and I considered making a pilgramiage to the holy site of the retweet at twin lakes where trayvon was rightfully killed), I'm kinda over zimmerman now. It's just 6 years old now.. been a long time, I am on to bigger and better things. The important thing though is I will always have my memories of that wonderful time, and look back upon those days with great affection and fondness. It was a great time to be alive.

Uhhh yea....you should probably go wash your hands now.

I love Five Guys for the mountain of fries that they serve. Even the small order is like a week supply.

in-n-out.jpg

Back