Yurt lost the bet

Yurt lost the bet

• Total voters

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
I made a bet with Yurt and he agreed to it.
Since he lost, the original bet was that he would have to post in his signature "USF IS THE GREATEST WEREWOLF PLAYER TO HAVE EVER PLAYED THE GAME" for an entire year.

Now should I hold him to it, or should he have to post in his signature:
"USFREEDOM PWNS YURT"?

Dude, can you just let it go?

Yeah, you outed Yurt as a wolf. Cool. It's done and over with.

I'm just having fun and yanking Yurt's chain.
Are you going to state that you've never gotten the upper hand and driven it home?
Not normally, no. A point here or there is cool, but seriously, every post you've made thus far has been doggin Yurt. I'm just saying man, doesn't affect me either way.

Not normally, no. A point here or there is cool, but seriously, every post you've made thus far has been doggin Yurt. I'm just saying man, doesn't affect me either way.

And this thread was my point.
I truthfully doubt that Yurt will ever pay off on the bet and figured as much, when I painted him into a corner.

USF was a shitty seer with no strategy besides being a vindictive ass against people who he had a vendetta against who just happened to have the 1 in a billion chance that those two people happened to be the right guy. I had fun killing him.

USF was a shitty seer with no strategy besides being a vindictive ass against people who he had a vendetta against who just happened to have the 1 in a billion chance that those two people happened to be the right guy. I had fun killing him.

You're so full of shit.
Just because you suck at this game, doesn't mean that other players don't have a clue as to what is happening.

anybody that takes a bet serious in a game where the goal is to convince people you're not something....is a total and complete fool, especially when you see the person doesn't take the bet serious at all and says so directly

I guess I don't understand the game then, Free outed two wolves in one day, that seems like a good thing to me, but you know me, dumb Rana!! Exclamation point to infinity!

What you call being a good seer? I need pointers for future games.

anybody that takes a bet serious in a game where the goal is to convince people you're not something....is a total and complete fool, especially when you see the person doesn't take the bet serious at all and says so directly
Then I guess you shouldn't have taken the bet and blown him off in another way, and they say I'm not foxy enough!

I guess I don't understand the game then, Free outed two wolves in one day, that seems like a good thing to me, but you know me, dumb Rana!! Exclamation point to infinity!

I'm sure it's because they dropped you on your head that you were held back a grade in school.

It's not your fault you're dumb.

I'm sure it's because they dropped you on your head that you were held back a grade in school.

It's not your fault you're dumb.

Do you understand how foolish this makes you look? Frog was actually siding with USF. You need to stop your tendency to kneejerk reactions.

Last edited:

You're not the only one. I didn't know the seer could out himself. I thought that was just a red herring.

Back