YURT missing~Great white shark dies from possible THC overdose??

Bill

Malarkeyville
Yurt has not been seen in days, & perhaps it is just a coincidence but Yurt was known to frequent those waters surfing & boggy boarding..

The shark had several lacerations but that does not seem to be the reason for it's death & many locals suspect/notice obvious signs of Tetrahydrocannabinol over consumption, aka OVER DOSE.

SANTA CRUZ COUNTY, Calif. (KGO) -- A Great White Shark washed up on a beach in Santa Cruz County Sunday morning.

A marine biologist says the shark is an adult male.

PHOTOS: Dead great white shark washes ashore in Santa Cruz County

3614841_1280x720.jpg

The shark appeared to be covered with several gashes and cuts, but it's unclear if that may have contributed to the death.
article-0-1B138C0E000005DC-968_1024x615_large.jpg
(Sounds like Yurt put up a good fight)

R. I. P. Yurt but you probably had it coming..

Oh & that pO' shark
screen_shot_2018-09-18_at_3.56.23_pm_1200x1200.png

RELATED: Large shark spotted swimming off coast of Pacifica

The shark is now at a lab, where a pathologist will try to determine what killed it.

Last edited:
For Yurt, or the unfortunate shark?

Well the shark, I would assume, probably died peacefully.. You know they need to constantly swim in order to breath/pass water over their gills... he could of dosed off just for a few seconds munching on oyster crackers & goldfish...
715%2Bjg07HsL._AC_UL70_SR70,70_.jpg

Yurt has not been seen in days, & perhaps it is just a coincidence but Yurt was known to frequent those waters surfing & boggy boarding..

The shark had several lacerations but that does not seem to be the reason for it's death & many locals suspect/notice obvious signs of Tetrahydrocannabinol over consumption, aka OVER DOSE.

SANTA CRUZ COUNTY, Calif. (KGO) -- A Great White Shark washed up on a beach in Santa Cruz County Sunday morning.

3614841_1280x720.jpg

The shark appeared to be covered with several gashes and cuts, but it's unclear if that may have contributed to the death.

Oh & that pO' shark

The shark is now at a lab, where a pathologist will try to determine what killed it.

One can only hope.

3614841_1280x720.jpg

Oh & that pO' shark

What would a shark with the munchies want to eat? I don't think Funyun's would cut it.

It's about time Yurt took a hiatus without announcing his departure.

He was MIA this time last year as well. Only this time he wasn't banned beforehand, like when he squelched Yaya. Last year during this time I was on vacation, and now I feel like I'm getting a bit of a vacation now.

Wow, what a bunch of sorry losers. Too bad STY joined them.

GF yourselves you miserable cretins.

STY and 3D amaze me... We we friends once. I guess the Amazon wave changed that tide.

What ever boys, doesn't change my life one bit. Enjoy the fact Jaded Dragon is your cheer leader.

BUTT-YURT!!!!! You're back! So glad that mean old shark spit your bitter ass out! Sharks are amazing animals, having existed for millions of years before you came along. They're hated, hunted, despised, feared -- unlike yourself, which is mostly laughed at and ignored. Plus no one has ever wanted to try a bowl of Yurt-fin(ger) soup. Blech blech blech.

BUTT-YURT!!!!! You're back! So glad that mean old shark spit your bitter ass out! Sharks are amazing animals, having existed for millions of years before you came along. They're hated, hunted, despised, feared -- unlike yourself, which is mostly laughed at and ignored. Plus no one has ever wanted to try a bowl of Yurt-fin(ger) soup. Blech blech blech.

So much for my Yurt free staycation

Wow, what a bunch of sorry losers. Too bad STY joined them.

GF yourselves you miserable cretins.

STY and 3D amaze me... We we friends once. I guess the Amazon wave changed that tide.

What ever boys, doesn't change my life one bit. Enjoy the fact Jaded Dragon is your cheer leader.

Now you're visualizing Jade as a cheerleader? You have a weird Jade fetish.

A thread about me and the HEATHERS complain about me.

Seriously, WTF is wrong with them?

You guys are sick in the head.

ZOMG, a thread about Yurt and he responds.... Now let's whine about him

Trolls

Back