YURT missing~Great white shark dies from possible THC overdose??

You were right about some..

Why you up so early?? Heading out now?? Good luck on your vegetarian BBQ.... :rofl2:

I've made sides but not much more than that.. Beyond Meat is suppose to have some pretty good products, although I have not tried them...

WTF is the world coming to........

Yurt is out stabbing fuckin sharks & this asshole is punching out kangaroos....:palm:

God save the queen

Freddie's "friends" were his downfall. Sadly, the Anal Injected Death Sentence pretty much ended Queen's career (although they weren't too bad with Paul Rogers singing).

I have never punched a shark. However, when diving in the South Pacific my best friend pulled a pregnant shark out of the reef she got stuck in. My sphincter puckered just watching it. Wish I had a camera because some people don't believe him until I back up the story. He grabbed her by the tail and when she got free she kissed him. Nah, she swam off like lightning....

palle grandi!!!

He was fortunate his good deed didn't go unpunished..lol

When I was a kid, around 7-8 I heard some banging on the fence & look over the neighbors great dane had his head stuck in a quaker oatmeal cylinder..

I jump over & pull it off him, the MF bit me.:rofl2: Not the first or last time I was bit but prob only time I didn't retaliate, although I did consider trying to put his face back into it.:whome:

Back