YURT missing~Great white shark dies from possible THC overdose??

....here with his other "mommies".....had to change that when I saw the new sock name she picked;)

Yeah, and the "Masonic Overlord" sock. Too stupid to know the Masonic Lodge "leader" is called a "Master."

MR1VvFn.jpg

IAFUS1G.jpg

What an incredible dumb ass you are!Buy in to our disinformation campaign!:laugh:
List the "shared account" !
Nitwit!

I don't know if Top can tell when you're joking around, or not anymore. I have my troubles following at times myself. Your double posting is just a tablet error, right? It's been happening a bit lately.

I don't know if Top can tell when you're joking around, or not anymore. I have my troubles following at times myself. Your double posting is just a tablet error, right? It's been happening a bit lately.

Yeah,yesterday JPP went down a few minutes.
I don't know who this new Masonic account is,but it's not me,I doubt if it's Owl.
But of course all new accounts are,ours,in that shithole of a mind of Top!
And her gelding RB follows like a puppy dog!

..shared account....that's what she said. If anyone knows otherwise, they can let me know.
(But, it's shared...)

..shared account....that's what she said. If anyone knows otherwise, they can let me know.
(But, it's shared...)

Who is she?
I don't know about you,the only account I ever shared with Owl,was Lilly,after I took it away from you,for running your lip,at me after I did you a solid,and got you back on Amazon!
You're such a piece of shit for a friend,to me.You turned on LiG,now you're trying to con her back.
You threw Grumpy under the bus sneaking on GR with his info.
Just this morning disrespecting him and his thread.With your Bullshit.
Now you're reduced to USF the forum troll.

Who is she?
I don't know about you,the only account I ever shared with Owl,was Lilly,after I took it away from you,for running your lip,at me after I did you a solid,and got you back on Amazon!
You're such a piece of shit for a friend,to me.You turned on LiG,now you're trying to con her back.
You threw Grumpy under the bus sneaking on GR with his info.
Just this morning disrespecting him and his thread.With your Bullshit.
Now you're reduced to USF the forum troll.

Jeez, is she obsessed over accounts. I think the Amazon sock days, made her paranoid. The only she that would have that info is a mod, and it would mean she's breaking rules by sharing.:thinking:

A thread about me and the HEATHERS complain about me.

Seriously, WTF is wrong with them?

You guys are sick in the head.

ZOMG, a thread about Yurt and he responds.... Now let's whine about him

Trolls

Yay:rolleyes: the poor shark spit you out.....:hand:

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
A thread about me and the HEATHERS complain about me.

Seriously, WTF is wrong with them?

You guys are sick in the head.

ZOMG, a thread about Yurt and he responds.... Now let's whine about him

Trolls

Don't like discussions made about you, then the simple thing is to stop making them about the others, and then whine when they comment about you. It's called hypocrisy when you whine about this stuff.

Yurt has not been seen in days, & perhaps it is just a coincidence but Yurt was known to frequent those waters surfing & boggy boarding..

The shark had several lacerations but that does not seem to be the reason for it's death & many locals suspect/notice obvious signs of Tetrahydrocannabinol over consumption, aka OVER DOSE.

SANTA CRUZ COUNTY, Calif. (KGO) -- A Great White Shark washed up on a beach in Santa Cruz County Sunday morning.

A marine biologist says the shark is an adult male.

PHOTOS: Dead great white shark washes ashore in Santa Cruz County

The shark appeared to be covered with several gashes and cuts, but it's unclear if that may have contributed to the death.
(Sounds like Yurt put up a good fight)

R. I. P. Yurt but you probably had it coming..

Oh & that pO' shark

RELATED: Large shark spotted swimming off coast of Pacifica

The shark is now at a lab, where a pathologist will try to determine what killed it.
That's hilarious. :laugh:

.shared account....that's what she said. If anyone knows otherwise, they can let me know. If it's not yours, don't fret;)
(But, it's shared...Just look at the name changes;) Look at the posts....:laugh:

Back