Yurt's plagiarism

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
Looks like I've found where 95% of Yurt's debate came from:

http://www.drugwarrant.com/articles/why-is-marijuana-illegal/

[yurt=quote]...Hearst pushed for criminalization of marijuana because he was heavily invested in timber companies...[/quote]

One of the things, from the site:

"...Hearst had lots of reasons to help. First, he hated Mexicans. Second, he had invested heavily in the timber industry..."

Last edited:
put my words in read....and compare them like i did yours....

that was one of the sites i gleaned info from, i used about 10 different sites to get information, remembered my debate from college and then put it in my own words

you however, have the audicity to accuse me that 95% of my debate came from that, but when i show your exact words directly compared to wiki....you run away

you're a moral coward....

Looks like I've found where 95% of Yurt's debate came from:

http://www.drugwarrant.com/articles/why-is-marijuana-illegal/

[yurt=quote]...Hearst pushed for criminalization of marijuana because he was heavily invested in timber companies...

"...Hearst had lots of reasons to help. First, he hated Mexicans. Second, he had invested heavily in the timber industry..."[/QUOTE]

LMAO....those are FACTS...that is not plagiarism....

you copied WHOLE sentences and still won't admit it

until you do, this thread is intellectually dishonest and not worth spit

for the record....this is how you do research and then debate

you read different sources and then you compile the information and PUT IT in your own words...since citation was not required, i treated this as a verbal debate...in verbal debates you will use some of the same words as the sources you got your information from, this is inevitable and expected, especially when citing FACTS. what is not expected is whole sentences or substantial copying of another's argument/words

apparently USF, already embarrassed by his blatent plagiarism, had to dig his hole a little deeper and make an even bigger fool of himself.

"...Hearst had lots of reasons to help. First, he hated Mexicans. Second, he had invested heavily in the timber industry..."

LMAO....those are FACTS...that is not plagiarism....

you copied WHOLE sentences and still won't admit it

until you do, this thread is intellectually dishonest and not worth spit[/QUOTE]

OOPS, looks like I've struck a nerve and you've been exposed. :cof1:

you read different sources and then you compile the information and PUT IT in your own words...since citation was not required, i treated this as a verbal debate...in verbal debates you will use some of the same words as the sources you got your information from, this is inevitable and expected, especially when citing FACTS. what is not expected is whole sentences or substantial copying of another's argument/words

apparently USF, already embarrassed by his blatent plagiarism, had to dig his hole a little deeper and make an even bigger fool of himself.

this is an example of plagiarism and the type that will get you banished from collegiate debates:

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showpost.php?p=698320&postcount=13

To give some balance to this 'debate', I must point out that the spelling is blatant not blatent.

To give some balance to this 'debate', I must point out that the spelling is blatant not blatent.

yeah...i do that about 30% of the time i'm typing fast and not thinking about spelling....

but thanks for that minor spelling nazi catch...i mean, a common misspelling...wow.....you really got me

and what balance? you haven't called out usf for anything....

But by putting it in your own words, you really meant just moving one from the front to the back of the other one.

Good job. :good4u:

thanks for lying about my 95% plageriasm.....and thank yoiu for admitting it

you haven't once put my words side by side to compare, i know, you have to give up because if you actually tried to prove your case, you would look like an even bigger fool than you do now for making this bullshit thread

you can't even make a rebuttal to my comment about sources and debates...you're a loser and no one believes you, you and zappas are cut from the same cloth....congrats

yeah...i do that about 30% of the time i'm typing fast and not thinking about spelling....

but thanks for that minor spelling nazi catch...i mean, a common misspelling...wow.....you really got me

and what balance? you haven't called out usf for anything....

See post #2

thanks for lying about my 95% plageriasm.....and thank yoiu for admitting it

you haven't once put my words side by side to compare, i know, you have to give up because if you actually tried to prove your case, you would look like an even bigger fool than you do now for making this bullshit thread

you can't even make a rebuttal to my comment about sources and debates...you're a loser and no one believes you, you and zappas are cut from the same cloth....congrats

I never once said or implied that I was lying about your plagerism.

Your deception is out there, for the entire world to see. :good4u:

So, Yurtsie was caught stealing ideas and attempting to claim them as his own?

Yurtsie!

Just for the record, he can't spell 'blatant', either.

He often posts lies, and makes accusations he cannot substantiate.

I confidently predict he will now use his usual vocabulary; "troll", "stalker", or "hack". Perhaps we will see all three.

What a loser.

Yurtsie!

I never once said or implied that I was lying about your plagerism.

Your deception is out there, for the entire world to see. :good4u:

yes you have....you can't put my words side by side, nor show what i copied except TWO words that are FACTS....i couldn't make my point without using those FACTS you fucking lying imbecile

nothing at all like what you did....but you got so butt hurt and humiliated over getting caught plagiarizing, you desperately tried to make it seem as if i plagiarized.....

i obviously struck a major nerve for you to create a whole new thread, while you haven't once DEFENDED your blatAnt plagiarism.....you just deflect because you're a dishonest plagiarizing asshole....

how long have you and zappasguitar been blowing each other....

yes you have....you can't put my words side by side, nor show what i copied except TWO words that are FACTS....i couldn't make my point without using those FACTS you fucking lying imbecile

nothing at all like what you did....but you got so butt hurt and humiliated over getting caught plagiarizing, you desperately tried to make it seem as if i plagiarized.....

i obviously struck a major nerve for you to create a whole new thread, while you haven't once DEFENDED your blatAnt plagiarism.....you just deflect because you're a dishonest plagiarizing asshole....

how long have you and zappasguitar been blowing each other....

Poor-poor Yurt.
All anyone has to do, is review your post and look at the link I provided to see that you took the majority of your information from the site and just moved the words around.

The other proof is that for some reason your pathetic spelling was amazingly absent from the "information" you provided and everyone knows that this can only be; because you cut and pasted the words.

Poor-poor Yurt.
All anyone has to do, is review your post and look at the link I provided to see that you took the majority of your information from the site and just moved the words around.

The other proof is that for some reason your pathetic spelling was amazingly absent from the "information" you provided and everyone knows that this can only be; because you cut and pasted the words.

still can't put my words side by side can you., thats what i thought....funny how that link didn't have anything to say about my college argument, mj vs. alcohol, taxes, failed war on drugs....etc...oh noze...you got me on using facts....gasp....like i said, there was no other way to convey the FACTS, that....see my post about how debates are done and just admit you fucked up and move on

lmao...you look like such a pathetic fool and sadly you've put in yourself in the same bed as zappas....congratulations

Back