Yurt's plagiarism

So, Yurtsie was caught stealing ideas and attempting to claim them as his own?

Yurtsie!

Just for the record, he can't spell 'blatant', either.

He often posts lies, and makes accusations he cannot substantiate.

I confidently predict he will now use his usual vocabulary; "troll", "stalker", or "hack". Perhaps we will see all three.

What a loser.

Yurtsie!

NO, what Yurtise did was what USF, AND INDEED what most debaters do when approaching a debate. He read and compiled info from many different sites, and then he trimmed down his rough draft to meet the requirements.

THE ONLY DIFFERENCE is Yurtsie then became a whiny baby and started pissing and moaning about how what USF did is "plagiarism", even though he himself used the very same thing.

NO, what Yurtise did was what USF, AND INDEED what most debaters do when approaching a debate. He read and compiled info from many different sites, and then he trimmed down his rough draft to meet the requirements.

THE ONLY DIFFERENCE is Yurtsie then became a whiny baby and started pissing and moaning about how what USF did is "plagiarism", even though he himself used the very same thing.

you're a liar, i did not plagiarize anything and you still have yet to get the balls to prove i copied from a video

instead you respond to the troll you say you hate...coward

another one lie yurt

what? i didn't lie, USF made no sense....

i get it now...in order to try and back your claim up, you typed in lie and yurt and came up with nothing but other people's claims i've lied

lol....nothing documented

such an embarrassing fail and a lie desh

Back