Yurt's plagiarism

still can't put my words side by side can you., thats what i thought....funny how that link didn't have anything to say about my college argument, mj vs. alcohol, taxes, failed war on drugs....etc...oh noze...you got me on using facts....gasp....like i said, there was no other way to convey the FACTS, that....see my post about how debates are done and just admit you fucked up and move on

lmao...you look like such a pathetic fool and sadly you've put in yourself in the same bed as zappas....congratulations

I never said all; but said "majority".

I see you're trying to pretend that Post #1, just doesn't exist.

It's out there for everyone to see, Yurt, and you've been exposed. :good4u:

Last edited:
So, Yurtsie was caught stealing ideas and attempting to claim them as his own?

Yurtsie!

Just for the record, he can't spell 'blatant', either.

He often posts lies, and makes accusations he cannot substantiate.

I confidently predict he will now use his usual vocabulary; "troll", "stalker", or "hack". Perhaps we will see all three.

What a loser.

Yurtsie!

hard not to call you a troll when the board owner and mods say you ARE A TROLL....

lol...poor little legion troll all butt hurt....awe...yurt makes you so mad...

tell you what....prove you're not a troll my proving your claims in the post above, if you do, i will stop calling you a troll

I never said all; but said "majority".

It's out there for everyone to see, Yurt, and you've been exposed. :good4u:

you said 95%...fuckwad...

yet all you've shown is TWO words that are FACTS, it wouldn't matter who was debating that point, in order to debate the FACTS, those words would have to be used...

i would think that is someone claimed 95% of my debate was plagiarized from something, it would be real easy to prove it...instead you have ZERO, nada

and you still haven't had the honesty to admit YOUR plagiarism...why is that? i have an entire sentence on you, you have two FACTUAL words from me...

LOL

you said 95%...fuckwad...

yet all you've shown is TWO words that are FACTS, it wouldn't matter who was debating that point, in order to debate the FACTS, those words would have to be used...

i would think that is someone claimed 95% of my debate was plagiarized from something, it would be real easy to prove it...instead you have ZERO, nada

and you still haven't had the honesty to admit YOUR plagiarism...why is that? i have an entire sentence on you, you have two FACTUAL words from me...

LOL

All who are intersted can compare your post, to the information in the thread.

By the way, 95% is a majority and only you would consider it to mean all.

All who are intersted can compare your post, to the information in the thread.

By the way, 95% is a majority and only you would consider it to mean all.

another lie, i never said "all"

until you put my words side by side like i did your ONE sentence, i'm done, as you've shown you're nothing but a pathetic liar and in bed with zappasguitar

It seems that Yurt has become so upset over my exposing his lies, that he now has found it necessary to negatively rep me and leave his homophobic fantasies as a message.

But then, it Yurt's defense; he really had nothing else he could do, seeing as how he's so emotionally damaged that he's probably going to have a complete meltdown over being revealed as a liar.

hard not to call you a troll when the board owner and mods say you ARE A TROLL....

lol...poor little legion troll all butt hurt....awe...yurt makes you so mad...

tell you what....prove you're not a troll my proving your claims in the post above, if you do, i will stop calling you a troll

Yurtsie makes me laugh.

He so desperately craves the acceptance of the 'mods' he ingratiates himself with that he believes everything they tell him.

Your frequent statements "identifying" other posters as "trolls" and attributing usernames are what I'm referring to, Yurtsie.

Zurt is a troll, created to annoy the interweb know-it-all Yurtsie.

Unfortunately, you have repeatedly stated that you "know" who other posters are, and have also claimed that a mysterious individual is "stalking" you and sending you messages.

You claim to be able to identify posters on multiple sites as your shadowy "stalker".

All of which is laughable.

How does it feel to be the butt of so much scorn?

So, have you been exposed as a plagiarist, too?

Yurtsie makes me laugh.

He so desperately craves the acceptance of the 'mods' he ingratiates himself with that he believes everything they tell him.

Your frequent statements "identifying" other posters as "trolls" and attributing usernames are what I'm referring to, Yurtsie.

Zurt is a troll, created to annoy the interweb know-it-all Yurtsie.

Unfortunately, you have repeatedly stated that you "know" who other posters are, and have also claimed that a mysterious individual is "stalking" you and sending you messages.

You claim to be able to identify posters on multiple sites as your shadowy "stalker".

All of which is laughable.

How does it feel to be the butt of so much scorn?

So, have you been exposed as a plagiarist, too?

oh ok...so you can't prove a single claim and all you're here for is to insult and troll.....

got it

It seems that Yurt has become so upset over my exposing his lies, that he now has found it necessary to negatively rep me and leave his homophobic fantasies as a message.

But then, it Yurt's defense; he really had nothing else he could do, seeing as how he's so emotionally damaged that he's probably going to have a complete meltdown over being revealed as a liar.

you started the rep war...

and i see you still can't manage anything more than TWO FACTUAL words...

poor USF....he was so humiliated by getting caught by SM in a debate plagiarizing and then having yurt put his sentence next to wikipedia and show the same words in red....that he furiously created a thread based on total lies....

95%....lmao...you can't even show one sentence like i showed with you

:palm:

another lie, i never said "all"

until you put my words side by side like i did your ONE sentence, i'm done, as you've shown you're nothing but a pathetic liar and in bed with zappasguitar

And I said "majority".

Now I see that you're going to run and try to hide from your shame. :good4u:
But then, you should be ashamed of stealing from another person. :palm:

oh ok...so you can't prove a single claim and all you're here for is to insult and troll.....

got it

You are the last person on the planet who should be asking anyone to prove something, Yurtsie.

Tell the board who I am.

Tell me what my username is on another board.

Do it. Try not to plagiarize.

Yurtsie!

now for the truth

e.

I have no idea if Yurt got some of his information from the site I found; but it sure does look like it is a possiblity.

good job, both you and zappa just showed yourselves to be utter scum....falsely accusing me of RIFE plagiarism and you accusing me of plagiarizing 95% of my entire debate....and you now admit you have no idea and only said it because you were shown to have plagiarized...

zappas still hasn't proved and in fact he claimed later in the day he never said i plagiairized....you both are fucking scum liars

total and complete vindication of you and zappas false claims...sucks to be you two

now for the truth

good job, both you and zappa just showed yourselves to be utter scum....falsely accusing me of RIFE plagiarism and you accusing me of plagiarizing 95% of my entire debate....and you now admit you have no idea and only said it because you were shown to have plagiarized...

zappas still hasn't proved and in fact he claimed later in the day he never said i plagiairized....you both are fucking scum liars

total and complete vindication of you and zappas false claims...sucks to be you two

Yurt------------->:tantrum:​

USF:

The accumulated research convinced professionals in the medical, mental health, and the behavioral and social sciences to come to the conclusion that it was inaccurate to classify homosexuality as a mental disorder

WIKI:

As results from such research accumulated, professionals in medicine, mental health, and the behavioral and social sciences reached the conclusion that it was inaccurate to classify homosexuality as a mental disorder

I will be involved in all night changes, on the network, for the rest of the week; a killer as far as the body is concerned but very lucrative.

Saying you're busy would have sufficed, but I know it was impossible for you not to pat yourself on the back and strut.

You're all that Tommy! :good4u:

peacock.jpg

Back