Zappa

And using a function that's designed to report actual problems and issues isn't the way to do it. Unless you like getting banned. Then I guess that works.

Oh how horribly put upon you all must have felt answering my very infrequent questions regarding posts/threads that might be in violation of the rules.

How agonizing it must have been to type out an actual response to my questions!

OH THE HARDSHIPS YOU ENDURED having to read FOUR ENTIRE POSTS over the course of a month.

...it must Have been AGONY!

AAAAAAAG! GOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NEEEEEEEEEE!

they are not questions.

you have a long extended habit of reporting things that you KNOW with CERTAINTY are not against the rules. you are not "asking questions"

And many times you have done it, we have even responded with temp-infraction messages saying "read the rules", "not against the rules", "stop sending us this stuff" etc. we've done this over a period of months.

you use the report function as your own personal soapbox.

We told you, multiple times to stop doing it. You refused. You told us straight up you will report whatever you want. You refused not because you were unsure of certain rules, or because you wanted to help clean up the board, you simply refused because of your own ego and your desire to troll our private forum. After being warned multiple times to stop, we imposed a very small ban on you. Then you have come back and threatened to continue annoying us even more than before

Follow our rules and our very polite and reasonable requests, and there is no issue.

they are not questions.

you have a long extended habit of reporting things that you KNOW with CERTAINTY are not against the rules. you are not "asking questions"

And many times you have done it, we have even responded with temp-infraction messages saying "read the rules", "not against the rules", "stop sending us this stuff" etc. we've done this over a period of months.

you use the report function as your own personal soapbox.

We told you, multiple times to stop doing it. You refused. You told us straight up you will report whatever you want. You refused not because you were unsure of certain rules, or because you wanted to help clean up the board, you simply refused because of your own ego and your desire to troll our private forum. After being warned multiple times to stop, we imposed a very small ban on you. Then you have come back and threatened to continue annoying us even more than before

Follow our rules and our very polite and reasonable requests, and there is no issue.

Excuses excuses excuses...now Grind purports to know what I am thinking when I report a post.

And all this time I thought it was Yurt who had the ability to channel The Amazing Kreskin.

Not only that...

The above bold portion is in violation of the rule that states what is written in PM is NOT TO BE DISCUSSED IN PUBLIC.

But will Grind subject himself to his own rules?

Of COURSE not...he'll just find some bullshit reason to roll out the standard "do as I say and not as I do" excuse

Excuses excuses excuses...now Grind purports to know what I am thinking when I report a post.

And all this time I thought it was Yurt who had the ability to channel The Amazing Kreskin.

Not only that...

The above bold portion is in violation of the rule that states what is written in PM is NOT TO BE DISCUSSED IN PUBLIC.

But will Grind subject himself to his own rules?

Of COURSE not...he'll just find some bullshit reason to roll out the standard "do as I say and not as I do" excuse

talking about your sentiment is not the same thing as sharing pm's zappas. you really need to stop this trolling. it's going to get you nowhere.

Oh how horribly put upon you all must have felt answering my very infrequent questions regarding posts/threads that might be in violation of the rules.

How agonizing it must have been to type out an actual response to my questions!

OH THE HARDSHIPS YOU ENDURED having to read FOUR ENTIRE POSTS over the course of a month.

...it must Have been AGONY!

AAAAAAAG! GOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NEEEEEEEEEE!

LOL

He doesn't want to "get somewhere". So why do you keep responding? you're just prolonging the discussion.

you are 100% right tekky. Just had to clear some things up rather than have him run roughshot over the board capitalizing on peoples lack of knowing what goes on behind the scenes. He's back on my ignore list now.

talking about your sentiment is not the same thing as sharing pm's zappas. you really need to stop this trolling. it's going to get you nowhere.

Did I call that one right on the nosey, or what?

Another admonition from Grind to "do as he says and not as he does".

He's allowed to insinuate whatever he likes and he's exempt from his own rules.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

smiley-crying.gif

Back