1 Brutal Thing Needs To Happen To GOP

Come on, coward. You're the one who wants to make killing Americans a national pastime, not me. Lets get it on...

That's what he said... (oh and by the way... there is a such a major difference between retired and expired...:laugh:)

It's ok to viscerally hate one another, people.
We were constructed to do that, obviously.

Some believe that hatred withers away the hater more than the hated.

Even if that's so, suppressing natural hatred will do the same,
so we're going to wither no matter what.

The internet is, above all other things, an easy place to vent hatred.

I'm sure that Al Gore invented it for this very reason,
and not for the Bezos prick to become a near-trillionaire. :)

Good Morning Nifty!!! Who's Hating today? Just let me know and I'll be glad to roll by in suggest my tea(OR Coffee), toast, and dog walk solution... after all it was such a hit yesterday....;)

Good Morning Nifty!!! Who's Hating today? Just let me know and I'll be glad to roll by in suggest my tea(OR Coffee), toast, and dog walk solution... after all it was such a hit yesterday....;)

Not me.
I don't have the energy today.
Hating properly involves serious effort!

The Avatar had nightmares last night,
woke me up from a sound sleep with shrieking, plaintiff barking,
and then, after I comforted her,
it took me hours to fall back asleep.

Coffee and toast have been deployed, and the dog walk is imminent.
Should be pretty much back to normal soon, thanks.

Texas has an elderly abuse law, dumbass. I'd be happy to let you hit me in public then see you go to prison, chickenshit. That's why you wouldn't drive an hour to see me.

Besides, Internet Tough Guys like you rarely know how to punch. Your dozens of posts are premeditation. All you have to is touch me, I fall down and wait for the police to haul your ass off. "Revenge is a dish best served cold". :rofl2:

https://texascriminaldefensegroup.com/texas-laws-on-assault-on-the-elderly/

This is why you refused to show up, dumbass. You talk tough but you rightfully fear a felony conviction. No guns for you! LOL

I was there, you would not come piece of shit. First you are a marine, now the elderly, make up your fucking mind liar. fucking blowhard, back on ignore you go

I was there, you would not come piece of shit.

First you are a marine, now the elderly, make up your fucking mind liar. fucking blowhard, back on ignore you go
Arbie, if you were truly an hour south of me, why didn't you come to visit as asked? You were no show several times.

You're not very bright, are ya, son? I can see why you didn't sign up yourself. You couldn't pass the ASVAB. LOL

Arbie, if you were truly an hour south of me, why didn't you come to visit as asked? You were no show several times.

You're not very bright, are ya, son? I can see why you didn't sign up yourself. You couldn't pass the ASVAB. LOL
WTF? Why must you think he's me?
An hour south of you? You stupid fuck, I live in PA.

Not very bright? Nah, I got a full time job to support my hobbies, beer and pussy.
I did alright. I'm sure more real vets respect me more than they do you.

Not very bright? Nah, I got a full time job to support my hobbies, beer and pussy.
Because you both have the same level of angry violent natures. Walking Red Flags.

That explains why you're online so much. :rofl2:

Conservative attorney George Conway offered a damning assessment of the current GOP amid mounting legal woes for former President Donald Trump, saying the party is “gone,” “needs to basically be destroyed” and is actually “destroying itself.”

“I don’t think there’s any way that it can be repaired and I think Trump is going to take them down,” Conway, a longtime critic of the former president, said on the latest episode of The Bulwark’s “Beg to Differ” podcast.

Republicans had “addicted themselves” to Trump’s lies like crack, he argued.

“They live off of these lies, the conservative media profits off of these lies, the political consultants profit off of these lies,” he continued. “The congressmen basically make a living selling lies to the American people for contributions and funding, they’re lining their pockets or providing for their necessities of life through their PACs and whatever.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/george-conway-says-1-brutal-101104085.html

Lots of republicans are going to be in big trouble

This will gut the party

Destroy the Republican name for good

Lots of republicans are going to be in big trouble

This will gut the party

Destroy the Republican name for good
All the Republicans who asked for a pardon will be given closer scrutiny if Trump is convicted.

To clean up their act and restore their reputation, it should be the Republicans pushing the scrutinizing.

vets respect me more

When you wear your VFW women's auxiliary hat

rs=w:365,h:365,cg:true,m

All the Republicans who asked for a pardon will be given closer scrutiny if Trump is convicted.

To clean up their act and restore their reputation, it should be the Republicans pushing the scrutinizing.

The fake electors scheme includes lots of top state Republican leaders

The party will be gutted

Lots of Republicans in prison

The fake electors scheme includes lots of top state Republican leaders

The party will be gutted

Lots of Republicans in prison

Time will tell, but this is going to be tough for Trump to bullshit his way through.

Willis wants a trial in six months, making it next February.

Conservative attorney George Conway offered a damning assessment of the current GOP amid mounting legal woes for former President Donald Trump, saying the party is “gone,” “needs to basically be destroyed” and is actually “destroying itself.”

“I don’t think there’s any way that it can be repaired and I think Trump is going to take them down,” Conway, a longtime critic of the former president, said on the latest episode of The Bulwark’s “Beg to Differ” podcast.

Republicans had “addicted themselves” to Trump’s lies like crack, he argued.

“They live off of these lies, the conservative media profits off of these lies, the political consultants profit off of these lies,” he continued. “The congressmen basically make a living selling lies to the American people for contributions and funding, they’re lining their pockets or providing for their necessities of life through their PACs and whatever.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/george-conway-says-1-brutal-101104085.html

George Conway, "conservative?"

R.b754adb5a5de16aefea09194a27bc999

Because you both have the same level of angry violent natures. Walking Red Flags.

That explains why you're online so much. :rofl2:

You're the one who wants to make killing Trump supporters a national pastime. Why not come up here and make me your first victim? Bring the mongrel with you, I won't back down or hide in a police station.
Come on coward, you're the one who promotes the violent killing of Americans, what are you waiting for? Like the yellow bellied twit you are, you call for violence, yet don't have the balls to carry it out yourself.

You're the one who wants to make killing Trump supporters a national pastime.

Why not come up here and make me your first victim? Bring the mongrel with you,

I won't back down or hide in a police station.
Come on coward, you're the one who promotes the violent killing of Americans, what are you waiting for? Like the yellow bellied twit you are, you call for violence, yet don't have the balls to carry it out yourself.
You're free to keep twisting the truth into lies, Arbie. I suspect that, due to your mental capacity, you truly believe it.

Thanks for your racism and chickenshit behavior. It suits you. :thup:

Unlike you, I am not a violent person except in self-defense. I'll leave all the cry-bullying and threats of violence to you and your fellow TDSers. :)

BTW, your hatred for law enforcement is interesting compared to your bragging about how many you claim to know.

You're free to keep twisting the truth into lies, Arbie. I suspect that, due to your mental capacity, you truly believe it.

Thanks for your racism and chickenshit behavior. It suits you. :thup:

Unlike you, I am not a violent person except in self-defense. I'll leave all the cry-bullying and threats of violence to you and your fellow TDSers. :)

BTW, your hatred for law enforcement is interesting compared to your bragging about how many you claim to know.

You're a lying coward. You said yourself you wouldn't defend yourself. The rest of your ramblings are lies as well.
You're a loser, and I live in your head every day. Do I keep you up at night? Do you have your caretaker look under
the bed? What about making shooting Trump supporters a national pastime? Come on coward. You're the one with
the compulsion for killing and death, you post it daily. You gonna go back and delete those, too? Just go away, twit.

Back