111 Nations, Minus the U.S., Agree to Cluster-Bomb Ban

Funny, I don't see you mentioning Russia, China, India and Pakistan in your post about the world moving on past.

They didn't agree to this either and they are all users of clucter bombs.

Russia, China, India, and Pakistan do not presume themselves to be beacons of human rights, the US does.

Funny, I don't see you mentioning Russia, China, India and Pakistan in your post about the world moving on past.

They didn't agree to this either and they are all users of clucter bombs.

Wow, good point. We really are in excellent company!

A false arrogant projection BAC. We are NOT the beacon of democracy , freedom, human rights, etc in the world. But most of us stupit asses think we are.

:usflag:

I think its amusing that Slovakia and Botswana have agreed not to use cluster bombs. But then, if you don't have any bombers that pretty easy.

I have searched for a list of the 111 countries that signed this agreement, but cannot find a complete list. Did Lichtenstein sign it yet?

Umm Cluster munitions are used in artilery. Israel used the heck out of them recently. People are still being killed from them lying around.

I am not fan of cluster bombs. I think banning them and banning mines would be a great thing.

But if you are going to say "The United States and Israel didn't sign", then perhaps mentioning the other major nations that didn't sign would at least be fair.

Otherwise it looks like a cheap shot.

heck you can';t get Israel to sing on for anything. They do not even have to discuss nukes or biochem weapons with them. Everyone knows they have them but everyone lets them off the hook. Probably because of our stance and protectorship of Israel. the largest reciepeint of US foreign aid.

I am not fan of cluster bombs. I think banning them and banning mines would be a great thing.

But if you are going to say "The United States and Israel didn't sign", then perhaps mentioning the other major nations that didn't sign would at least be fair.

Well, I guess you could take it that way. Honestly considering the human rights’ records of the other nations that didn’t sign, I looked at it as not mentioning them was a favor.

heck you can';t get Israel to sing on for anything. They do not even have to discuss nukes or biochem weapons with them. Everyone knows they have them but everyone lets them off the hook. Probably because of our stance and protectorship of Israel. the largest reciepeint of US foreign aid.

... and the biggest users of cluster bombs.

The old they are just as bad as us routine Darla ?

That seems to have bocome the main theme of the Wright wingers lately.

Maybe we can go about this another way. Once obama gets in there lets just make it illegal to manufacture them in the USA.
???

You may not have noticed but I posted the headline just as it was .. "minus the US" was not my embellishment.

I'm quite sure the Washington Times, no bastion of left-wing thought, can explain to you in great detail why they highlighted the US absence.

The old they are just as bad as us routine Darla ?

That seems to have bocome the main theme of the Wright wingers lately.

I don’t know if that poster is a righty, they have seemed reasonable, and you know how rare that is in righties. And in male lefties, no offense usc. Lol.

Back