111 Nations, Minus the U.S., Agree to Cluster-Bomb Ban

Hearts get in the way of profit and personal gain which is their main functions in life.

meme is a very apt handle for a neo.

For a few months? What are you hoping for, impeachment or a bullet?

Since I see how easily you dismiss the horrid deaths of tiny little children from cluster bombs, I suppose it wouldn't matter to you how a Democrat was eliminated.

Yeah, Bush and Cheney had the bomblets disguised as dolls just to attract those little ones....evil men....

Of course no children die from suicide bombers...except the children wearing them....hear any outrage about that, on tv or online? Me neither....

No children killed by Arab rockets or missiles fired on those Jewish cities either...
according to the news anyway....

Nope...its only American munitions that kill little children. Amazing, isn't it....

Bravo you are not capable of debate.

I do not do too well at it either but I recognize that fact. You are clueless.

Bravo - quick! MSNBC right now...McClellan on "Countdown" with Olbermann!

Oh, man - what a slow bleed this is gonna be for you guys. I hope this media tour lasts for months....

Yeah, Bush and Cheney had the bomblets disguised as dolls just to attract those little ones....evil men....

Of course no children die from suicide bombers...except the children wearing them....hear any outrage about that, on tv or online? Me neither....

No children killed by Arab rockets or missiles fired on those Jewish cities either...
according to the news anyway....

Nope...its only American munitions that kill little children. Amazing, isn't it....

So your argument is...they kill kids, so we should, too?

Really holding America to a high standard there; what a patriot....

Bravo - quick! MSNBC right now...McClellan on "Countdown" with Olbermann!

Oh, man - what a slow bleed this is gonna be for you guys. I hope this media tour lasts for months....

You better buy the book !....Its the least you can go for Scotty....

Just an observation, I am a poor debator, but I am usually correct.

I feeling generous tonight....

so, don't be too modest....even I usually read your posts....and thats more than I can say for some of the real clowns you would call "comrades", whom I ignore with gusto....

LOL I am not buying the book.

It zoomed to #1 on Amazon I read before drudge took all the book stuff off his headlines.

A false arrogant projection BAC. We are NOT the beacon of democracy , freedom, human rights, etc in the world. But most of us stupit asses think we are.

:usflag:

Yah--we're such a shitty country that people can't wait to come here.
Rules of war are insane--feel good resolutions thay will be ignored when push comes to shove.

If the French were smart they should have banned the English Longbow and maybe the whole would would be like Paris.

Back