111 Nations, Minus the U.S., Agree to Cluster-Bomb Ban

I don't know if I am right wing on military. I am just not anti-military.

It depends on the topic. Some issues swing me right and some swing me left.

My stance on all this is WE SHOULD lead and not just whine that they won't sign it either. If we are truely trying to be what we claim to be as a people and country.

I am not fan of cluster bombs. I think banning them and banning mines would be a great thing.

But if you are going to say "The United States and Israel didn't sign", then perhaps mentioning the other major nations that didn't sign would at least be fair.

Otherwise it looks like a cheap shot.

You're just arguing for the sake of arguing. The fact that the title excludes other countries has no impact on issue at hand: That the gov't that we support and that represents us (those of us from the US), still supports this barbaric form of weaponry.

My stance on all this is WE SHOULD lead and not just whine that they won't sign it either. If we are truely trying to be what we claim to be as a people and country.

who's whining? All the article said was the reasons we did not sign it but I didn't see any whining that other countries should have nor did I see it on this board.

who's whining? All the article said was the reasons we did not sign it but I didn't see any whining that other countries should have nor did I see it on this board.

That’s always our excuse. We can’t sign Kyoto because the other countries who did sign it have less to do. Wah wah wah. We can’t sign the world court agreement, because other countries hate America and might set up our soldiers who rape Japanese girls into a situation where they actually have to face trial. Wah wah wah.

It’s always the same shit with us. Honestly, the way the United States whines and throws hissy fits, you might think white women were already running the show if you didn’t know better! Hahaha

Tiana, on another note, Cawacko has finally discovered his profile and figured out that he had messages there.

I saw. I wonder how long it will take him to figure out I've written something else on his profile.

I saw. I wonder how long it will take him to figure out I've written something else on his profile.

This is war LadyT! I'm going to get a computer expert in the office to help me figure it out and then you are in trouble!!

Edit: I just looked myself and don't have a clue. Damn you!

This is war LadyT! I'm going to get a computer expert in the office to help me figure it out and then you are in trouble!!

LOL. What are you talking about, you really can’t see what she wrote? Damo, we need a special ed tutorial on how to use the profile comments. Cawacko, put on your high-waters and the short bus will be around to pick you up in about an hour.

LOL. What are you talking about, you really can’t see what she wrote? Damo, we need a special ed tutorial on how to use the profile comments. Cawacko, put on your high-waters and the short bus will be around to pick you up in about an hour.

I saw what she wrote but she said she did something else. That's what I was trying to figure out.

LOL. You do that. In the mean time........:burn:

Back