16 troops kill themselves

That was already in process.

I fear they were silenced to keep the truth from coming to light.

Well, I'll be interested to read about the rest of this story, there just is not enough information here. I hope we are going to hear more about it.

Wait, the FBI was at Abu Ghraib?

Gitmo. But maybe Abu ghraib too, I will check in the book I have at home and tell you. I read it last month, and I got so disgusted by what I was reading that i never even finished it. It was the Jane Mayer book, The Dark Side. Mainstream, you should maybe read it yourself, I wish more people would.

Well, I'll be interested to read about the rest of this story, there just is not enough information here. I hope we are going to hear more about it.

It happened 27 days ago and this is the only thing Ive seen about it.

It happened 27 days ago and this is the only thing Ive seen about it.

In all liklihood it will be the last we see of it as well.

someone is working to be sure this kind of info does not leak out again.

Getting caught seems to be the larger sin in recent years. The common morality seems to be if you did not get caught you did nothing wrong.

Gitmo. But maybe Abu ghraib too, I will check in the book I have at home and tell you. I read it last month, and I got so disgusted by what I was reading that i never even finished it. It was the Jane Mayer book, The Dark Side. Mainstream, you should maybe read it yourself, I wish more people would.

I just questioned it because I was under the impression the FBI is not allowed to act unless on US soil.

Side note... England was a part of Abu Ghraib... not Gitmo.

Back