2015 FBS Picture

Minister of Truth

Practically Perfect
So, it appears that Clemson, Alabubba, Oklahoma, and the winner of Iowa/MSU are in the playoff. This can only get messed-up if NC upsets Clemson (possible) and/or Florida upsets Alabubba (LOLZ can you imagine how many cheapshots that would take?!!?)

If we just crown Iowa the unbeaten B1G champion, then the Rose Bowl will be between the winner of Stanford/USC and MSU. The Cotton and Orange Bowls will be used up for the Playoff Semifinals. This means there is only one legitimate Bowl left. The Sugar Bowl will likely feature either Florida or Ole Piss (but, really, it should be Ole Miss...) and the challenger can be from among NC, a Big-12 team, or Notre Dame.

Then there's that phony Fiesta Bowl, which has been successfully funded to be right up there with the Rose and Sugar Bowls (although, no one knows why the fuck that is...). One loss OSU will likely feature in that against a Big-12 team.

I guess the Sun Bowl is somewhat reputable, being that it's among the oldest.

Lastly, I think we should all laugh at the fact that 5-win teams are projected to fill in some of the random junk bowls out there. :D

This is just a quick snapshot. Feel free to contribute...

So, it appears that Clemson, Alabubba, Oklahoma, and the winner of Iowa/MSU are in the playoff. This can only get messed-up if NC upsets Clemson (possible) and/or Florida upsets Alabubba (LOLZ can you imagine how many cheapshots that would take?!!?)

If we just crown Iowa the unbeaten B1G champion, then the Rose Bowl will be between the winner of Stanford/USC and MSU. The Cotton and Orange Bowls will be used up for the Playoff Semifinals. This means there is only one legitimate Bowl left. The Sugar Bowl will likely feature either Florida or Ole Piss (but, really, it should be Ole Miss...) and the challenger can be from among NC, a Big-12 team, or Notre Dame.

Then there's that phony Fiesta Bowl, which has been successfully funded to be right up there with the Rose and Sugar Bowls (although, no one knows why the fuck that is...). One loss OSU will likely feature in that against a Big-12 team.

I guess the Sun Bowl is somewhat reputable, being that it's among the oldest.

Lastly, I think we should all laugh at the fact that 5-win teams are projected to fill in some of the random junk bowls out there. :D

This is just a quick snapshot. Feel free to contribute...

you've already mentioned Iowa, MSU and Oklahoma.......does anyone else matter?......

I predict Alabama will forget to show up for the Oklahoma game, thinking that it was supposed to be on January 1, 2015, rather than 2016 and that since everyone said they were wonderful, they had already won the game.......

Well, Stoops already embarrassed Saban in a bowl game not too long ago. He even talked smack ahead of time to ensure that Saban would show-up hungry to win...

I think MSU shouldn't have to hard a time with Bama. They beat a multifaceted offense with three great runners in OSU (Zeke, Miller, Barrett) so they should have no problem with Bama's one dimensional offense and single down hill runner like Henry....who is certainly no Zeke Elliot in terms of talent.

Apparently the voters are confident that McCaffrey can repeat the greatest single performance in FBS history next year or the year after...

If McCaffrry had won I would not have been upset. He is an amazing athlete.
I think all 5 nominees were deserving. Though I think it was obvious that Zeke was kept out because of his comments after the MSU game. That was certainly beneath the dignity of the Heisman committee to do that.

Back