2015 FBS Picture

It's evil because it's the south. You guys literally once had the AP gang-up against you in the poll because of segregation. Congratulations on the win. I just looked up the box score and saw that the audience was probably entertained by the high scoring, this being 2016, and all.

How old were you when segregation was an issue at the Univ of Alabama?

And how many of the players, coaches or staff were involved in that segregation?

I can't help but laugh at your reason for hating on Bama. And it makes winning 4 championships in 7 years all the sweeter.

I'll hate on every "university" south of the Mason-Dixon line for all time, including Clemson. Every opportunity to match American civilization against the third world south should be taken, and college football has proven to be one of the few arenas you guys are competitive in.

Just under 11 hours until the championship game begins!!!

Roll TIDE!

And outside of teh Abalama:

image.png

I'll hate on every "university" south of the Mason-Dixon line for all time, including Clemson. Every opportunity to match American civilization against the third world south should be taken, and college football has proven to be one of the few arenas you guys are competitive in.

I will stick to discussing sports when talking about a sports team. But you do whatever makes you feel better.

One last little tidbit before the long wait for college football season to come back around.

Recruiting is the lifeblood of college football.

Every recruiting class that Nick Saban brought to the UA has at least one national Championship ring. Every. Single. One.

Michigan should be your hardest opponent. Wisconsin took a huge step backward that I don't see them recovering from in one season, MSU will be without Cook, PSU can't block for shit and will be without Sackenberg, and Northwestern was a huge anomaly that shouldn't repeat its success.

Now on to 2016.

The Buckeyes schedule looks tough. Oklahoma, Wisconsin, Penn St, North Western, Nebraska, Mich St, michigan.

Bama starts off with USC in Arlington TX, then has the usual run of SEC teams and a few cupcakes. But playing LSU, Ole Miss, Arkansas, TN and the like is never an easy run.

Programs are starting to learn what they want to do to position themselves for the CFP. Eventually, every contender will have to drop FCS opponents from their schedules for good.

Programs are starting to learn what they want to do to position themselves for the CFP. Eventually, every contender will have to drop FCS opponents from their schedules for good.

Perhaps. But the quality of the opponents is not just defined by whether they have FCS teams on their schedule.

As an example, Alabama has 3 cupcakes on our schedule, but only 1 of those is an FCS school. In 2015, Michigan State had 5 opponents with a losing record, including 3 with 4 wins or less. By comparison, Alabama had only 1 team on our schedule with a losing record for 2015, and 9 teams with 8 wins or more.

Back