2015 FBS Picture

In my world, only the Rose Bowl, along with the Orange, Sugar, Cotton, and, maybe, the Fiesta bowls would exist. Want to get into one? Win more than the six (or five) games that it takes to become bowl eligible. Remember, under the ratings/rankings systems which have been in place since the earliest polling organizations, you basically have to be a perfect 12-0 to be champion in most years. So, I don't see why it's asking too much to be a 10 win team, and headed to one of the aforementioned legitimate bowls.

Of course, once we have a six or eight team playoff, even those bowls might die off, but, I'd rather see a 7-6 team pull off a national championship than see a 7-6 team win the Victoria's Secret Brassier Bowl (although, there might be something to that one!).

I wish they would reduce the amount of Bowl games and add in more teams for a playoff

Yes I do. My school is not a Big 12 school but I've always been a fan of them especially Texas Tech, Baylor, and Texas A&M, before A&M went to the SEC that is, but I still root for them since my brother is a senior there.

Too bad the Aggies couldn't pull it off against Motorcycle Bobby Petrino and the Louisville Cardinals last night. I was rooting for A & M too. My cousin used to do some adjunct work there.

Baylor and TCU (and especially Texas Tech, who has an even better offense, but sports the second worst run defense in FBS) both have crappy defenses. The reason why Oklahoma won the Big-12 is because it was the most balanced, and actually had a defense of minor repute.

A healthy Baylor team would own the playoffs from what I've seen so far.

I would agree with that. Baylor struggled the last few weeks but were still very competitive even when they literally had no more quarterbacks, and they won their bowl game with their 3rd string backup and without their main running back and without the country's best receiver.

I think MSU shouldn't have to hard a time with Bama. They beat a multifaceted offense with three great runners in OSU (Zeke, Miller, Barrett) so they should have no problem with Bama's one dimensional offense and single down hill runner like Henry....who is certainly no Zeke Elliot in terms of talent.

How about now? Is losing 38-0 considered "having a hard time"?

God, what a way for Team America to finish out 2015! Hopefully He will allow His team to crush OSU tomorrow in the Fiesta Frog...

Yeah, it wasn't pretty, was it?

The "most overrated team" played a team that some claimed would have no problem with Bama.

The game stats are as follows:

Total yards: MSU 239 - UA 440
Passing Yards: MSU 210 - UA 286
Rushing Yards: MSU 29 - UA 154

When a team has its starters on the bench in the 4th quarter of a playoff game, one of the teams just didn't show up.

The defensive front sacked Connor 4 times and only allowed them in the red zone once. Overrated? lol Yeah, I think MSU was overrated.

And here is a tidbit that I am quite proud of, for my team.

The University of Alabama broke a record today. When the team ran out on the field, it included 29 graduates (4 with masters degrees).

on a side note I can't believe how irresponsible TCU's quarterback was. He is the leader of that team and out of all of the people there he should have been the one setting the example of respecting a curfew, being the team's leader, and making sure everybody was in that hotel but instead it's his actions that will most likely cost them the Alamo Bowl. I hope he learns from this since he had so much going for him before that one bad decision.

Back