22 Days: Kamala Harris has not held a press conference since emerging as presumptive Democratic nominee

Ok...I'm sure you believe that...and I understand...
You understand because it is true. The black newspaper talk showed it clearly. He was asked questions and went off on the reporter with insults and name-calling and then insulted the organization she worked for. I am sure you thought that was a precise and correct response.
This was not abnormal for Daffy. He has done that from his first press conference and every one since.
You rally lack the ability to judge. You are a Trumpy.

You understand because it is true. The black newspaper talk showed it clearly. He was asked questions and went off on the reporter with insults and name-calling and then insulted the organization she worked for. I am sure you thought that was a precise and correct response.
This was not abnormal for Daffy. He has done that from his first press conference and every one since.
You rally lack the ability to judge. You are a Trumpy.
Black newspaper talk? You're not serious? Kam chickened out on the black newspaper talk, btw...her handlers made sure of that...;) :ROFLMAO:

Because thats what Trumppers say when they are making shit up.
Exactly. Notice the dodging around providing a link to back up her lie that Harris did not answer questions and looked "scared." Why is that?
When Toxic talks about Harris, the classic projection is deep. :laugh:

I thought you were joining in. So where did you find your claims?
UmCc71I.jpg

When someone is reluctant to do interviews, it's because she's being told not to... at least Joe admitted he'd get into trouble if he spoke without permission...
Life isn't scripted...leaders can't be scripted...
They're going to ask her eventually about her policies and quite a number of other "mysteries"...and she'll have to answer... It will be like a reality show tell all...it's not going to go well...

She can't answer questions...She won't answer questions. They won't let her do interviews or press conferences...or, as someone said a bit earlier, they would be...
That's what real, serious candidates do...they don't hide... They do give the same speech in a dozen different locations, with just a name change or two on the teleprompter...
They're trying so hard to redefine her before an interview or presser has to happen...but there's not enough time or money...

And she won't unless it starts hurting her in the polls. There is no logical reason to change what you are doing when it is working.

She deflected...so yes...
(Dinner should be fun tonight...you'll get to hear all about the first day of school...
Special time...don't be late...;))
I wont be late, I am cooking. It is always a fun event to hear about the first day.

Back