22 Days: Kamala Harris has not held a press conference since emerging as presumptive Democratic nominee

I have no bosses or political party. I am a registered Independent. Just because you have bosses who tell you what to do and for whom to vote...does not mean that we all do.
Your bosses have chosen your candidate. Shut up and vote mongrel. Why do you think everyone is as stupid as you?

Your bosses have chosen your candidate. Shut up and vote mongrel. Why do you think everyone is as stupid as you?
I have no bosses or political party. I am a registered Independent. Just because you have bosses who tell you what to do and for whom to vote...does not mean that we all do.

I don't give a fuck about trump but you sure as shit do. Let's cancel.the election if they are going to win. That is what you mongrels on the left do isnt it? Your party bosses tell you who to vote for.
Always comical when a MAGA cultist comes out with like “I don’t give a f*ck about Trump,” nah, just supporting and defending his every move for nearly a decade now shows you don’t “give a fuck about Trump”

Election cycles are election cycles, it doesn't change because of Trump (other than people talked more about Trump than Biden while Biden was President).

The reality is when Hilary ran people knew who she was. Same with Biden. They both had long histories in politics. To those who don't follow politics like a religion there's an element almost of a blank slate about Harris. In a normal long election cycle people would become more familiar. But in this short sprint we are currently having it's to her advantage to not be better known.
Let’s rephrase it then, elections aren’t what elections had been for decades when Trump descended on the escalator, and people talk about Trump because Trump does his best to make sure people talk about Trump, part of his schtick, any coverage is better than no coverage

And true she is benefitting from the short time period, so why should she alter her strategy,

Another one, why should she stop what she is doing now which has been sucessful to stop and give a press interview?
She took the cover...why not do the interview, like everyone else does? She's terrified...and righfully so...
She can't answer the important questions...unless she's honest but that would burst the bubble...
She helped create all these problems...let's judge her by her actions and support for the disasterous policies the last 4 years...

No I never did. What I know is the kamal has done NOTHING for 4 years as vp. She said she would put her record up against Trump's. She has no record. Then there's the talking tampon. Be more deranged then the kamal.
You're right, from a political perspective she shouldn't (or at least seems that way now). She has great momentum in the polls so why change anything.

From the country's perspective I think this is going to be a fascinating case study when we look back. The media is basically swooning over her. On one hand we know who she is but at the same time we really kind of don't. She's never had to go through a long primary. She's walked back multiple positions she's held previously but because she doesn't do press conferences or really face tough interviews she's not getting drilled over it like others would, to really understand what she believes.
It looks like a large group of Americans are swooning over her.

When she does take questions, she actually does answer them. When was the last time Trump actually ANSWERED a question?

She took the cover...why not do the interview, like everyone else does? She's terrified...and righfully so...
She can't answer the important questions...unless she's honest but that would burst the bubble...
She helped create all these problems...let's judge her by her actions and support for the disasterous policies the last 4 years...
If I were her, I would not answer a question until there was a cost for not doing so...

If I were her, I would not answer a question until there was a cost for not doing so...
Every day she refuses to talk to talk just reminds people of how awful she's been...and what a coward she is... But You're right...if she answers questions, she's toast... They told her to tell everyone the end of the month...then, they'll just keep putting it off...
A real leader doesn't fear the people...but then, she's no real leader...

Every day she refuses to talk to talk just reminds people of how awful she's been...and what a coward she is... But You're right...if she answers questions, she's toast... They told her to tell everyone the end of the month...then, they'll just keep putting it off...
A real leader doesn't fear the people...but then, she's no real leader...
We will see, but you are generally wrong.

Trump never answers questions... so.

We will see, but you are generally wrong.

Trump never answers questions... so.
What am I wrong about? Who refuses to answer questions or do interviews if they're running for office? Those who know the truth would destroy their chances of being successful...
They've warned her not to speak off prompter...

Back