22 Days: Kamala Harris has not held a press conference since emerging as presumptive Democratic nominee

Yeah. We're supposed to believe he makes his own decisions yet the party bosses executed a bloodless coup and now someone that even democrats didn't want is the presumptive nominee. They think everyone is as stupid as a leftist.
One can only imagine how difficult it must be to pretend to be excited that this filthy cackling whore was chosen for you by your boss'

They do ok with it but is anyone fooled?

One can only imagine how difficult it must be to pretend to be excited that this filthy cackling whore was chosen for you by your boss'

They have no choice but to pretend now.

Nope

Oh course you have bosses. Just do what the fuck your told bitch boy. Why do you think everyone is as stupid as you?
I have no bosses or political party. I am a registered Independent. Just because you have bosses who tell you what to do and for whom to vote...does not mean that we all do.

Get your shit together.

She is gonna be president on January 20th of next year.

That will be fun...especially seeing you morons squirm.

I have no bosses or political party. I am a registered Independent. Just because you have bosses who tell you what to do and for whom to vote...does not mean that we all do.

Get your shit together.
They tell you who the candidate is and you pull the lever. It's nice that they let you pretend you're "independent" though. Why do you think everyone is as stupid as you?

They have no choice but to pretend now.

Nope
hysterical-laughter.gif

Get your shit together.
You should get your shit together and leave my country

They tell you who the candidate is and you pull the lever. It's nice that they let you pretend you're "independent" though. Why do you think everyone is as stupid as you?

C'mon. Get your ducks in a row.

C'mon. Get your ducks in a row.
Just do like your told. Be a good little leftist. Why do you think everyone is as stupid as you?

We do a lot better with it than you morons do pretending to be excited by Trump, the chump.

What a loser he is.

Give him enough time...and he will put the GOP permanently out of business.

All why the MAGA morons are applauding.

Just do like your told. Be a good little leftist. Why do you think everyone is as stupid as you?

They decide and you "vote". Good for you
Why do you think everyone is as stupid as you?

They decide and you "vote". Good for you
Why do you think everyone is as stupid as you?

Back