22 Days: Kamala Harris has not held a press conference since emerging as presumptive Democratic nominee

I don't give a fuck about trump but you sure as shit do. Let's cancel.the election if they are going to win. That is what you mongrels on the left do isnt it? Your party bosses tell you who to vote for.
I have no party...and no party bosses.

So direct your silliness to some who does.

You are a funny guy!

Not a normal election cycle, and I’d add, accompanying this fact, there hasn’t been a normal election cycle since Trump emerged, for beginners, content, what candidates say, means less

Harris will do the interviews at some point, and will do no better or worse than Trump did in similar interviews, but the interviews will mean less than they did even a decade ago
Election cycles are election cycles, it doesn't change because of Trump (other than people talked more about Trump than Biden while Biden was President).

The reality is when Hilary ran people knew who she was. Same with Biden. They both had long histories in politics. To those who don't follow politics like a religion there's an element almost of a blank slate about Harris. In a normal long election cycle people would become more familiar. But in this short sprint we are currently having it's to her advantage to not be better known.

Tell me why I should be careful pussy? Is that why you're voting for the tampon?
Learn to read, Asshole.

I said, "Okay...don't be careful. Most of us know you are a moron anyway. Just be yourself. Confirmation works.

Your party bosses decide who you vote for. Good little soldier.
I have no party, Asshole.

I am a registered Independent.

Just because you assholes have to vote the way you are instructed...does not mean everyone else has to also.

Just because you assholes have to vote the way you are instructed...does not mean everyone else has to also.
Your bosses have told you who to vote for. Good dog! Why do you think everyone is as stupid as you?

I am also a registered independent. Just that I'm a bit more independent than you democrat independents.

Remember the time 'independent' Bernie voted with the Republicans? Me neither.

Why be careful asshole? You said it. Why do you think everyone is as stupid as you?
Okay...so you do not know the meaning of the word "don't."

It happens,

Actually, I understand why you don't.

Thanks for the laughs.

Your bosses have told you who to vote for. Good dog! Why do you think everyone is as stupid as you?
I have no bosses...and no party. I am a registered Independent.

Just because you have bosses telling you what to do and for whom to vote...does not mean others do.

I do not.

Okay...so you do not know the meaning of the word "don't."

It happens,

Actually, I understand why you don't.

Thanks for the laughs.
I bet you're bosses tell you to shit and you squeal, "What color"? Why do you think everyone is as stupid as you?

Election cycles are election cycles, it doesn't change because of Trump (other than people talked more about Trump than Biden while Biden was President).

The reality is when Hilary ran people knew who she was. Same with Biden. They both had long histories in politics. To those who don't follow politics like a religion there's an element almost of a blank slate about Harris. In a normal long election cycle people would become more familiar. But in this short sprint we are currently having it's to her advantage to not be better known.
With the attention span of Americans this was a very good strategy for the dems. 50% of college students couldn't even tell you who the vice president is, much less what her history is policy wise.

The left is insane and crooked but they aren't stupid.

She's waiting for the last minute to talk about her policies once her boss' get them wrote out for her. Lots of "free" stuff no doubt. Then she will read them off a teleprompter and disappear back into the wood work until election day.

I have no bosses...and no party. I am a registered Independent.

Just because you have bosses telling you what to do and for whom to vote...does not mean others do.

I do not.
Your bosses tell you to step you step. Why do you think everyone is as stupid as you?

Your bosses tell you to step you step. Why do you think everyone is as stupid as you?
I have no bosses and no party. I am a registered Independent.

You have trouble with this...or are you just trying to make us laugh more?

I have no bosses and no party. I am a registered Independent.

You have trouble with this...or are you just trying to make us laugh more?
Oh course you have bosses. Just do what the fuck your told bitch boy. Why do you think everyone is as stupid as you?

His echo chamber makes him believe this.
Yeah. We're supposed to believe he makes his own decisions yet the party bosses executed a bloodless coup and now someone that even democrats didn't want is the presumptive nominee. They think everyone is as stupid as a leftist.

Back