22 Days: Kamala Harris has not held a press conference since emerging as presumptive Democratic nominee

Another one, why should she stop what she is doing now which has been sucessful to stop and give a press interview?
I think Toxic and the rest of the whining MAGATs here forget that Harris is not just a candidate. She is also the VP and no doubt has official duties to attend to along with campaigning. She'll do some interviews by and by. And when she does, the sad and angry little Deplorables will be even sadder and more hateful because she'll shine. Wait for it.

It looks like a large group of Americans are swooning over her.

When she does take questions, she actually does answer them. When was the last time Trump actually ANSWERED a question?
When does she take questions? Wasn’t her last interview in June with MSNBC? There’s a reason they don’t have her doing interviews.

Reactions: TOP
She took the cover...why not do the interview, like everyone else does? She's terrified...and righfully so...
She can't answer the important questions...unless she's honest but that would burst the bubble...
She helped create all these problems...let's judge her by her actions and support for the disasterous policies the last 4 years...
Why do you care? It's not like you'll watch/read it anyways. As always, you'll wait for your #ReichwingOfficialTalkingPoints(tm) and carefully-edited soundbites, and insist that you know all about it. You know, like you do with everything else. :laugh:

I think Toxic and the rest of the whining MAGATs here forget that Harris is not just a candidate. She is also the VP and no doubt has official duties to attend to along with campaigning. She'll do some interviews by and by. And when she does, the sad and angry little Deplorables will be even sadder and more hateful because she'll shine. Wait for it.
No disrespect but we all know that is not true. It’s a strategic decision (a good one I’d argue) not to do interviews. If her campaign felt it was beneficial they would be doing them.

Reactions: TOP
You claimed she did not answer questions... Link?

I heard her say she was committed to the September 10th debate.
You claimed she did...You provide the link...She didn't answer the questions she was asked...She never does...
That's why they can't let her speak without the prompter...Look what happened to Joe when he got loose...Normally a candidate would be happy to chat with reporters for as long as necessary...especially when the media is on her side...
She wouldn't even be able to get through the softball questions they would ask...She and Joe have always had that in common...

She and Joe

You claimed she did...You provide the link...She didn't answer the questions she was asked...She never does...
That's why they can't let her speak without the prompter...Look what happened to Joe when he got loose...
Did Willie Brown tell you that on a helicopter?

Sure she did.
When you only get your "news" from Fox, OAN, Infowars you don't know what's really going on. My prediction:

Scenario 1: Harris does an interview. Political analysts and voters mostly agree that she did well. MAGATs, on the other hand, insist that she was given the questions ahead of time and that they were all softballs.
Scenario 2: Harris does an interview. Political analysts and voters mostly agree that it was a flop. MAGATS: "See! We TOLD you she was terrible, stupid, a DEI hire."

They are so predictable. So sad, so hateful, so pathetically stupid. lol

You claimed she did not answer questions... Link?

I heard her say she was committed to the September 10th debate.
That wasn't her debate to commit to...;) She absolutely froze and deflected when asked about Tim...

No she didn't...Go back and look...
She looked around nervously and threw out one of her random word salads...
Why don't you post a link with the proof of this? Oh, that's right. You can't because your statement, as usual, is false. Talk about a coward. lol

Back